Bone Ash Binder for fireing DIY cupels

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Portla
nice to see ! but no one knows about plane portland cement. here i search in market today( as maximum markets are close on friday in pakistan) i ask them for white cement so i can find any marked label etc, but one give me wall putty, and some plaster of paris marked,packed, white powder! normal cement isavail easily here, but no one can say@ here it is plane portland cement"
may be i can find this from larger cities!
Portland cement is what they add to gravel sand and water to make concrete. It is a fine gray powder. Hope that helps you in your search.

can not find bone ash in pakistan. may be avail but with diffrent names that no body knows is this bone ash!!!
a person told me that gelatin is bone ash.
another said dicalcium phosphate is bone ash. what i should buy to use as bone ash to make cupels??
Yes dicalcium phosphate is bone as the is it's proper name used in making ceramics some thing to do with color I believe.

Portla

Portland cement is what they add to gravel sand and water to make concrete. It is a fine gray powder. Hope that helps you in your search.
Can you please use the prewiev function before you post, so your posts don't get this messy?

Can you please use the prewiev function before you post, so your posts don't get this messy?
Yes sure if I can find that feature I am new give me a break thanks all I see is attach file upload video post reply. I see nothing that read preview.

Yes sure if I can find that feature I am new give me a break thanks all I see is attach file upload video post reply. I see nothing that read preview.
In the upper left corner of the box you write in, there is an preview button

Back