Bullhead City Area / looking for buyer of gold concentrate in my area

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zebidiah Habaneros

First time I've posted, I hope I'm not breaking the rules here it's not my intent.

I'm looking for a buyer of gold concentrate in my area as I don't want to travel north into Vegas to meet with a couple of processors if I can simply find a good one to work with in my town or reasonably within my area it would be more beneficial and convenient for me. I would like one who will buy smaller amounts on a weekly basis and I can ramp production up once we get comfortable with one another and the buyer gets very familiar with the material I'm supplying.

Any referrals would be appreciated from my end.

Warm Regards

First time I've posted, I hope I'm not breaking the rules here it's not my intent.

I'm looking for a buyer of gold concentrate in my area as I don't want to travel north into Vegas to meet with a couple of processors if I can simply find a good one to work with in my town or reasonably within my area it would be more beneficial and convenient for me. I would like one who will buy smaller amounts on a weekly basis and I can ramp production up once we get comfortable with one another and the buyer gets very familiar with the material I'm supplying.

Warm Regards
Hopefully you find one or someone can recommend one.
But technically this is your third post ;)

Warm Regards
As the scams and too good to be true offers roll in regularly around this forum, it may be wise to go into some more detail about what it is you are looking for. Why, just this morning, a gold miner from the Congo is offering gold at half price - it may be hard for you to beat that offer. Just sayin...
I'm am over on the Cali coast and I saw your first intro post some time ago. I refine e-waste regularly but I have no experience with what you are referring to. I think you should consider a detailed description of what you have, what you want from this partnership, photos or assay documents about the material to be processed. That would go much further than the rather vague outline you have posted twice now. There are very capable people around here and I am sure if there's an opportunity here for someone, you'll get some responses if you put more effort into an explanation.
All the best to you...

Latest posts

Back