• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

C.M. Hoke Refining Precious Metal Wastes

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Thanks

Best Regards
Gill

Admin:
Due to legal reasons, the file will no longer be hosted on my forum.

A public link will be provided soon.

Thanks for your comprehension.

I like the idea, I see yo uhave it advertised on the big online yardsale with a link back to the forum...

maybe in a month or so, ive got to get other things back on track but I like digital book for obvious reasons.

William

Ahh what the heck, lets get everyone on the same page.

Thanks

Best Regards
Gill

Removed by admin

it is an awesome job on the scan, and the size of the whole file is by far a great thing too under 2 megs...

Thanks for sharing.

William
Idaho

blueduck said:
it is an awesome job on the scan, and the size of the whole file is by far a great thing too under 2 megs...

Very awesome job indeed.
You have my vote. What's that other book your talking about ?

Maybe you can scan this one next. And hire a level 12 Druid to translate it for us!

"The art of refining gold & silver in early 18th century"

Item number: 120134729247

Rag and Bone said:
Maybe you can scan this one next. And hire a level 12 Druid to translate it for us!

"The art of refining gold & silver in early 18th century"

Item number: 120134729247

http://babelfish.altavista.com/ works for me.

Thank you (you know who you are),now I have to add something to this.Did you guys know you can add this to favorites so you can access it right from browser page and you can also have the computer read it to you.Everyone probably already knew that and I am just now figuring it out huh? :roll:
Johnny

mariannalice said:
Thank you (you know who you are),now I have to add something to this.Did you guys know you can add this to favorites so you can access it right from browser page and you can also have the computer read it to you.Everyone probably already knew that and I am just now figuring it out huh? :roll:
Johnny
I didn't know that! How do you go about doing that?

BTW Thanks for the book! I believe that will keep me subdued until my hardcopy arrives :lol:

EDIT: Figured it out..."SHIFT>CTRL>Y" Its Stephen Hawking!

first of all thanks you guys your the greatest .

now for the REALLY stupid question . i saved the book into "my docucments" how do you get the computer to read it out loud to you ? :?
:D :D :D :D :D

donald236 said:
first of all thanks you guys your the greatest .

now for the REALLY stupid question . i saved the book into "my docucments" how do you get the computer to read it out loud to you ? :?
:D :D :D :D :D

For those who have windows XP, click start, -->programs, -->accessories, --> accessibility, --> NARRATOR then open your adobe acrobat file, and let it set up the file and system to read the pdf file, you have to more than likely restart your system to allow it to do so, follow the path that the installer suggests for optimum installation.....

what you thought it could not be done? I used to be employed as a system admin for a wireless internet service and did a lot of "phone tech" work, the funny stories youve read on the web about idiots who call in and the tech figures they are not smart enough to own a computer...... been there seen it.

If you have a really good computer and lots of memory then i recomend gettng Dragon naturally speaking, I tried one of the first versions of it back in 1999 via a hacker friend, I in no way had enough memory to even start the program, then about 4 years ago i was given a borrowed copy of DNS 8 and I still did not have enough memory bt it worked better on what i did have, but other computers that have around a gig of memory really shine using that proggy.

Blu3duk <----- former member of LEH legion of ethical hackerz

blueduck <------ regualr mild mannered radio talkshow host on the truth radio network, retired for the time being.

William
Idaho

Back