Ceramic Cpu's the best method?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerboy

Ok iv been reading alot i get mixed data so what is the best method for the ceramic's

1.pulverize and drop in AP filter process as normal

2. Soak whole CPU's in HCL change solution frequently until all base metal is dissolved .

3. Drop in whole AP solution process as normal .

SEE PIctures of the processors i want to process

Thanks in advance this site is awesome !!!!

Attachments

• 2012-01-20 15.11.38.jpg
    2012-01-20 15.11.38.jpg
    3.6 MB
  • 2012-01-20 15.10.33.jpg
    2012-01-20 15.10.33.jpg
    3.6 MB
I think you need to read some more. There are a couple of current threads covering ceramic CPUs and the methods used. Follow along with them. I don't know where you read to soak them in HCL and keep changing the solution. :|

Claudie said:
I think you need to read some more. There are a couple of current threads covering ceramic CPUs and the methods used. Follow along with them. I don't know where you read to soak them in HCL and keep changing the solution. :|
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1935&p=16295&hilit=ceramic+cpu#p16295 this is a good thread iv been following it does on say anything about how to remove the gold lids on the bottom of the 486 cpu's and i stand corrected it was not just HCL it was ammonium nitrate and HCL poormans AR.

I will give the AP with a bubbler A shot. i will post some pictures of progress.

Latest posts

Back