circuit boards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky

I just found this forum and it looks like were talking about the same things except I want to sell my boards. I recieved a two foot by three foot computer terminal . It was made in the seventy's in japan, so I took it apart and you can see the gold and silver and platum. But unlike the U.K. here in the USA there are not or I haven't found places to sell them. Does anyone know where I can sell them here . I'm in Macon Georgia USA

nicky said:
I just found this forum and it looks like were talking about the same things except I want to sell my boards. I recieved a two foot by three foot computer terminal . It was made in the seventy's in japan, so I took it apart and you can see the gold and silver and platum. But unlike the U.K. here in the USA there are not or I haven't found places to sell them. Does anyone know where I can sell them here . I'm in Macon Georgia USA

You may see gold, also maybe silver if it is tarnished, but I doubt you will see platinum.
You can check out boardsort.com.
http://boardsort.com/payout.php

Also you may find buyers on here if you post in the Sell or Trade section with pictures.

Jim

here is some pictures of some but not all. I"m not real smart on the computer trying to upload pictures.

The pictures aren't showing up. You may have to use an online photo thing like photobucket.com

glorycloud Thank you it may be possible in about two weeks and I love Buckners two. Talk to youi later.

Latest posts

Back