• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale COLTAN ORE FOR SALE

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suf190

Hey Fellow Metalheads,
We have around 50 tonnes coltan ore ready to be shipped. All material has been tested and inspected with the following results:
Sample 1 : Ta2O5 37.8% Nb2O5 56.22%
Sample 2 : Ta2O5 46.5% Nb2O5 36%
Sample 3 : Ta2O5 35.8% Nb2O5 38.2%
DM me if interested
Me are a mineral trading company based out of Dubai UAE
Thanks for your Precious time

Hey Fellow Metalheads,
We have around 50 tonnes coltan ore ready to be shipped. All material has been tested and inspected with the following results:
Sample 1 : Ta2O5 37.8% Nb2O5 56.22%
Sample 2 : Ta2O5 46.5% Nb2O5 36%
Sample 3 : Ta2O5 35.8% Nb2O5 38.2%
DM me if interested
Me are a mineral trading company based out of Dubai UAE
Thanks for your Precious time
Hello Suf,

What is the procedure in which you can ship your stuff to Europe? Permits, containers, expedition time? Prices and payment?

I have sent you a message.
If you have anything to say, and if your offer is legit, you are invited to share all the information publicly as other members have asked.

Sending me a gmail adress in private doesn`t make you legit. i trade internationally with lots of partners, i do know some things about international transports and paperwork within the EU....please answer the questions and your strategy how could your material end up in Europe.

Anything else is just plain fairytale....

Latest posts

Back