CPU

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kole55

greeting everyone on the forum! I collect material for the summer so I have one question. Here are ceramic processor I bought intel i386-3 pieces, Am 386 DX / DXL-1 piece, Cyrix 486 DX2-1 piece, Cyrix III-1 piece, AMD5k86-P75-2 pieces, Am 486-3 pieces, AMD x5 -133 ADW-1 piece, intel 486 DX2-5 pieces, NEC JAPAN VR 10000-2 pieces, Intel LII-2 pieces, Intel PRO-1 piece, UMC GREEN CPU 1 piece, U5 SX 486 / 40-1 piece, motorola XC-1 piece, and Cyrix MII -1 piece. I have 24 gold-plated cover. Now two questions: what contribution should expect and the second question is: Do I pay a lot for these processors, and I paid $ 70. Thank you all for your responses.

Attachments

• Fotografija-0001.jpg
    Fotografija-0001.jpg
    46.4 KB
  • Fotografija-0002.jpg
    Fotografija-0002.jpg
    52.5 KB
Barren Realms 007 said:
You paid a little more than what you will gain out of them but it will give you the chance for learning how to process them.
I'm not sure because I have 23 or 24 processors, each give a minimum o.1 g to 2.3 g. the time invested right back or not really so? most have gold bottom and some on both sides so you have a total of 23 or 24 gold caps.

kole55 said:
Barren Realms 007 said:
You paid a little more than what you will gain out of them but it will give you the chance for learning how to process them.
I'm not sure because I have 23 or 24 processors, each give a minimum o.1 g to 2.3 g. the time invested right back or not really so? most have gold bottom and some on both sides so you have a total of 23 or 24 gold caps.

That should be 0.3 and not 2.3 and that is for pentium pro there which is the best from your collection. They tend to yield about 0.3g a piece - that depend on many things like state of that cpu, your skill... i386 is second best there I guess.

Not a single one there will yield 2.3g, perhaps you meant to say that all of them may yield that number.

patnor1011 said:
kole55 said:
Barren Realms 007 said:

That should be 0.3 and not 2.3 and that is for pentium pro there which is the best from your collection. They tend to yield about 0.3g a piece - that depend on many things like state of that cpu, your skill... i386 is second best there I guess.

Not a single one there will yield 2.3g, perhaps you meant to say that all of them may yield that number.
Yes PATNOR I thought at one piece have o.1 g minimum so you have a total minimum 2,3-2.5 g of all processors

Yes and as the guys are saying there's no true profit in the job however you'll gain a lot of practise and knowledge doing them.

Latest posts

Back