CPUs/Pins/Circuit Boards and Fingers Same solution/process?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hokes book is an awesome resource. I found myself having to backtrack an re-read certain pages.
But it helped me in the long run. When I first started and I did a quick scan of the book and thought
that I had it all figured out. Man was I wrong !!!! So I put everything down and actually read the book,
and tried to understand it. Then I had some more resources here on the forum that helped make sense
of the things that I questioned (Thanks Butcher and Steve) I finally ended up with "Twins" from my first melt !!
One was 8 grams and the other was 8.4 grams. So, as a testament to Harold "Read, Read, and Read some more"
It really does pay off.

Eaglewings35

WOW, Great job eaglewings.
I know you worked hard for that gold, and the gold holds good value, but the real value you are gaining is the education. Too bad we cannot measure that education on a scale and sell it, but we can use it to recover and refine the gold.
Now you have a good picture for an avatar, maybe you will feel a little better about discussing what your learning on open forum where the rest of us can learn along with you.

Twins for Christmas, a great start for the New Year.

Latest posts

Back