electronic scrap

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetmelissa

I sent my 50lbs electronic scrap into a refiner and they sent me a 1,25 for it. I sent very valuable pieces. Does anyone know of a trusted refiner that will pay good money for my electronic scrap or a way for me to do this my self. Thanks :)

sweetmelissa said:
I sent my 50lbs electronic scrap into a refiner and they sent me a 1,25 for it.
:shock:
Do you mean 1,25 a lb/kilo? or 1,25 total? What was the name of the refinery? Do you have a copy of the fees?

Ummmmmm....sounds like a shark in the waters somewhere. Every where you turn there is a sign "We buy gold". Even if the scrap was T.V. it still should have brought more than 1.25. $1.25 / 50lb = 0.025 if my math is correct. There is more then that in copper. It never seems to end, greed!!

Kenneth

Or more precise: Greed preying on the innocent. I have no time or place for the greedy.

Just wondering what one would pay for a, lets say, P3 mother board, Without heat sinks, CPU, cards, visible iron and memory sticks.

Why I ask is, a couple of years ago I needed cash, had 133kg of said boards and received $100NZ. Like I say that was a couple of years ago.

Thanks

Deano

Wow, that works out to be around NZ$2.5per/kg, the clown i was dealing with only paid NZ75 cents per kg, glad i dont sell them anymore.

Thanks for the price

Deano

Back