Eureka! I found your forum!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aubythelb

Hi, just wanted to take a second to introduce myself.

My name is DeWayne, I am a 35 year old male, and am happily partnered. I have been prospecting, recycling gold, silver, etc. for about a year and a half now. I have done no refining of my own but it's a next logical step for me. I spend hours doing research every night and FINALLY found a no B.S. straight talk forum that is geared towards being helpful, not profitable. Props out to those who pull all this together, thanks. :D

Dewayne,

Welcome to the forum, we are glad you found us.

Isn't that the dog from Men In Black? :lol:

Steve

The Pug's name is Buff,I dunno why he came that way, lol. As far as MIB goes, that dog's ego is big enough as it is we try not to encourage him. Fearful that if his ego were to expand any there would be room for no other being in the room. Err, or was that me they didn't want to encourage? <shrug>

Thank you for the welcomes. I am busying myself in an attempt to devour all of the 411 that is available. I feel like a 5 year old who has just walked into FAO Schwartz on Christmas Eve w/ an Amex Centurion in my pocket!

Latest posts

Back