finger processing/help needed

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsouth2011

I have about 4 pounds of mixed cut fingers and was wondering if someone could please walk me through processing them?????

Read up and enjoy the journey. I know that it seems daunting at first
but follow the directions (especially the ones about safety!) and before
long you may have a little 4 gram button-o-gold from those fingers. 8)

Why should I study? Why can't you just tell me how to get my gold, a simple answer is all I am asking.

Well until you take the journey you will not know how much more questions you will have, this will lead you further into your journey, at first it is a maze, but there is light somewhere, but I do not know if there is an end to this amazing tunnel.

Luckily you have one of the simplest processes to begin your journey, find a post by Laser Steve, go to his web site (link in his posts) his site will help you get into the first part of your journey, also go to the post welcoming new members (general reaction list), and also read Hoke's book (download in book section), also the forum has been discussing this material for years (as well as a goldmine of other information).

It is an amazing journey, and this learning journey is addicting almost as addicting as melting your gold.

As a general rule, we only help those that first make an honest effort to help themselves. Why should any of us waste an hour of our valuable time to re-write something that's already been written many times on the forum. Search and see - it's all there! Everybody has to go through this and you're no different.

butcher said:
It is an amazing journey, and this learning journey is addicting almost as addicting as melting your gold.

Or trying to melt your gold into as many unusual shapes as you can rather than the dull spherical ones that are so commonplace here on the forum.

Get ready for my new DVD on ebay: "Melting Gold With Jim". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back