First Time HELLPPPPP

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary492

so this is my first time gold refing and i was wondering i have alot of cell phone boards and do i take the chips and other stuff off before putting in aqua regia or can i leave them on because i was going to take them put them in a beaker filled with hot water and sprinkle nitric acid on them is that right please help thank you guys are awesome 8)

Hi Gary , how are tricks?

gary492 said:
so this is my first time gold refing and i was wondering i have alot of cell phone boards and do i take the chips and other stuff off before putting in aqua regia or can i leave them on because i was going to take them put them in a beaker filled with hot water and sprinkle nitric acid on them is that right please help thank you guys are awesome 8)

Just to let you know chief that I've tried to awnser this question in your other post ;

http://www.goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12943

You only need to post your question in one place , most all of us read every post and it will get read at some point or another , 8)
I hope that my awnser in your other post can be of some help!
All the best for now , and kind regards ,
Chris

Latest posts

Back