Found a big PGM nugget and extremely rich ore in a brain sized rock weighing 16.4lbs looks like it'd we 2 or3 lbs

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another big talker with nothing to show! šŸ¤£

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt: an enthousiastic man with a possible valuable specimen, but he's having a hard time uploading pictures. Not everybody is fluent in windows, linux or android.

He (father and son on one account actually) asks us if we can help him.

We get al lot of these requests, that's why Lou wrote that wonderful welcome with a bomb of info to help. Not to discourage, but be realistic.

Let's hope he can get some clarity.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt: an enthousiastic man with a possible valuable specimen, but he's having a hard time uploading pictures. Not everybody is fluent in windows, linux or android.

He (father and son on one account actually) asks us if we can help him.

We get al lot of these requests, that's why Lou wrote that wonderful welcome with a bomb of info to help. Not to discourage, but be realistic.

Let's hope he can get some clarity.
I have already posted how to upload pictures, a month ago.
So if they haven't figured it out by now they probably won't.

I have already posted how to upload pictures, a month ago.
So if they haven't figured it out by now they probably won't.
I remember that post (#12 in this thread) and fully expected images within a few days.

Well, just because someone has the tools to complete a task does not mean it will be done.

Back