geting gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justicious

Is it possible to make something like this?
http://www.shorinternational.com/refining.php
It says it uses certain salts and water so there are no dangerous chemicals. Is it BS? I do not want sulfuric acid and other corrosive chemicals that produce deadly gases. I might just be worth it to send it off to a site like boardsort.com to get some cash for my scrap. I go around locally and collect trash scrap metal like copper and steel and bring it to a local scrap yard I have seen a fair share of phones computers many many many old massive TV's and I could post an add on craigs list saying free pick up of certain electronic waist. Feebay is always an option... Any info is greatly appreciated.
The tutorial section of this site confuses me more.
Thanks,
Justin

Do a quick search on the forum for "SHOR". There is no way to refine Gold without chemicals. The Shor system is by no means safe or effective. It will part you and your money faster than anything. If you can't understand the tutorials than I would suggest you either ask questions until you do understand or give it up altogether. :|

Latest posts

Back