GOLD BARS FOR SELL

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening.
I am the manager of a trading company based in Africa. I work with gold miners who have entrusted me with a large quantity of 22 karat gold and a purity of 96% to more than 98%. We are looking for buyers in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Arab countries. If you have potential buyers who can buy the gold, you will earn a commission on the sale of each kilogram of gold sold. Contact me for more details and if you have potential buyers.

Email: [email protected]
Nothing for the North American market,,,,
Hey gold guy, nothing for us? We have a lot of $$ and we are easily scammed.

Do you have any 22k gold with lower purity than 96-98%+?
In that case I am intrested since i am a refiner.
HELLO I AM NEW INTO THIS FORUM AND I AM GOLD SELLER HAVING AVAILABLE GOLD FOR SALE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS THAT CAN HELP ME SELL OUT THIS GOLD TO GENUINE BUYERS GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER FOR MORE COMMUNICATION THANKS.

HI WALTER - WELCOME TO THE GOLD REFINING FORUM!

MANY THANKS FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
I URGENTLY NEED 20 KILOS 24K GOLD (90-96% PURITY).
I WILL PAY 15% OVER SPOT PRICE.
IN ORDER TO SPEED THINGS UP, I PREFER MONEY TRANSFER.

PLEASE ANSWER ME QUICK.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Last edited:
HELLO I AM NEW INTO THIS FORUM AND I AM GOLD SELLER HAVING AVAILABLE GOLD FOR SALE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS THAT CAN HELP ME SELL OUT THIS GOLD TO GENUINE BUYERS GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER FOR MORE COMMUNICATION THANKS.
Do not double post please.
And please do not post in Capital letters, it is considered as shouting.

I need 40 Kilos and will pay 20% premium.
I'm having trouble with my digital accounts so i will be paying cash money and will pay by overnight express shipping. I would expect delivery 48 hours AFTER payment is made.

I need 40 Kilos and will pay 20% premium.
I'm having trouble with my digital accounts so i will be paying cash money and will pay by overnight express shipping. I would expect delivery 48 hours AFTER payment is made.
This thread has become a joke and inside joke. The first sign of a African Scam, they use ALL CAPS, only incredibly ignorant people do that. Second, Someone asking for help to sell Gold or GOLD DUST(I love it when they say GOLD DUST in brings out the stupidity in the author), plus being a New Member with only Two Messages asking for a partner to help sell his gold. !@#$%^&*()_+ are we talking scam written all over it? Yes !!!!!! This Walterdinar member made me Laugh! The Moderators should make it a law not to allow posting until after 6 months of joining... Eh?

Good evening.
I am the manager of a trading company based in Africa. I work with gold miners who have entrusted me with a large quantity of 22 karat gold and a purity of 96% to more than 98%. We are looking for buyers in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Arab countries. If you have potential buyers who can buy the gold, you will earn a commission on the sale of each kilogram of gold sold. Contact me for more details and if you have potential buyers.

Email: [email protected]
I will buy every kilo if you are serious

Hy walterdinar,

I recently inherited a large amount of money from my late uncle which a nigerian lawyer helped me to claim through a swiss bank....I have 4.6 million swiss francs i want to invest is gold you are selling....A large amount of my money is held in African banks in case a good opportunity comes up ia can react and pay quick.

What do you say?

Are we in business or what?

:)

This thread has become a joke and inside joke. The first sign of a African Scam, they use ALL CAPS, only incredibly ignorant people do that. Second, Someone asking for help to sell Gold or GOLD DUST(I love it when they say GOLD DUST in brings out the stupidity in the author), plus being a New Member with only Two Messages asking for a partner to help sell his gold. !@#$%^&*()_+ are we talking scam written all over it? Yes !!!!!! This Walterdinar member made me Laugh! The Moderators should make it a law not to allow posting until after 6 months of joining... Eh?
It's because of those scammers that we can't trust people like back in the days

Back