Gold extract

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hodhod1403

I finally managed to extract the gold
It is not attracted to magnets
I got this from a white deposit and then cleaned it

Attachments

• IMG_20240719_172126.jpg
    IMG_20240719_172126.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240719_172120.jpg
    IMG_20240719_172120.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Where did this gold come from and how did you recover it?
Is it placer gold?
Hi .
I got this from yellow soil
I acidified first, then precipitated with ammonia. The sediment was white. Then I washed it with heat and the color turned brown. I am not really sure now, is this gold or iron? Can you help me? I guess it is gold because it is heavy. What is your solution in this matter, dear Mr. Martin?

D
Hi .
I acidified first, then precipitated with ammonia. The sediment was white. Then I washed it with heat and the color turned brown. I am not really sure now, is this gold or iron? Can you help me? I guess it is gold because it is heavy. What is your solution in this matter, dear Mr. Martin?
Do you have an assay or other tests that there is Gold in your "soil"?
Please specify what you exactly mean about acidifying the soil.
Or better explain step by step what you did and the reasoning behind what you did in that step.
Then we can give advice.

But first do know that putting random rocks or soil in acids can lead to deadly risks.

Hi .
If it is metallic gold concentrated by panning, you could test if some grains dissolve in AR in a test tube. Then test with stannous for pm's.

But answer Yggdrasils questions first.
It may be something else and adding acid to an unknown ore can go really bad. Toxic gases and more nasty stuff.
What have you done with chemicals or ore before?

Hello friends
When I directly acidified the soil, clouds formed on the surface of the soil that could not be dissolved in the acid solution. I separated them, dried them and washed them. This is his photo

Attachments

• IMG_20240721_161444.jpg
    IMG_20240721_161444.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240721_161435.jpg
    IMG_20240721_161435.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240721_161445.jpg
    IMG_20240721_161445.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Hello friends
When I directly acidified the soil, clouds formed on the surface of the soil that could not be dissolved in the acid solution. I separated them, dried them and washed them. This is his photo
It is impossible to answer your question.
You have not provided an assay, nor a description of your said "ore"
Why do you belive you have values, especially one of the rarest elements on the planet.
You could start with explaining step by step what you have done and what you mean with acidifying your "soil".
Pouring lemon juice will acidify the soil, but I doubt that is what you have done.

Hello friends
I have moved the posts to your other acidified soil posts.
And NO, it is not Rhodium.
Nothing you have said indicate so.
Why do you think it is Rhodium?

Latest posts

Back