GOLD FILLED

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
short answer. no. it will never happen, dont wast your time with it. search the forum for the correct way to deal with gold filled items.

not gold filled. gold filled is not plated, but rather a sandwich or tube of gold formed around a base metal core. gold filled is thicker than gold plated except in places where the gold has worn off.

angrybeaver539,
You will have a million questions, and most all of these questions will be answered much more simply by reading than by asking questions, the two questions you asked here were not really answered for you very well, you asked would this work they told you NO, by reading you will also know why it would not work and also the proper methods that will and will not work.

This statement I make here is not to insult you,but to help you see,
Asking the question"s you did is like asking can I go to the moon in my car with a gallon of gas, if you do not know the answer the question seems reasonable, but to ask someone who has studied rocket science that question he would think you are asking an awful silly question, angrybeaver539, to keep us from thinking you are asking awful silly questions, spend some time studying, this way you can ask intelligent questions if you still had any that you did not already learn the answer to.

Hokes book a must read,
General reaction list and welcome to the forum,
Dealing with waste,
Safety section,
The thousands of pages of information packed in the forum topics (like gold hid in grains of sand)
The list goes on and you will find the other information you’re looking for as you work on these.

Welcome to the best place in the world to learn these precious secrets (that have been hidden from most of mankind before this forum came along).

I think after you begin to study the material above you may want to change your name to happy beaver, happy that you learned these secrets.

Latest posts

Back