Goldchips

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldmember123

My Apologies jimdoc i didnt mean to send so many messages im just trying to figure things out ! and some times when i get answeres back you explained about some gold chips but that was all you really said about that and i asked about some more detail on the gold chips and i sent a piture asking if these were the chips you were talking about because i dont know the best method to process these things but heres another pic ! can somoneeone in thin forum Please explain the best method to process these different size flat chips that i have collected from different motherboards ? and i wont even ask any secondary questions because you didnt explain with enough detail !

Attachments

• 20201123_173057_HDR.jpg
    20201123_173057_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB
Kurt regularly processed chips if I recall correctly so follow his advice and read his posts and I’m sure you will get the answers you need.

Here you go - Everything I have posted concerning IC chips - the search brings up 5 pages of things I have posted concerning processing IC chips

just as a note - they are not "gold chips" - they are IC chips - IC chips "contain" gold bonding wires - if they were "gold chips" the "chips" would be made of gold instead of "containing" gold --- I only mention that because when you do a search you want to do it using IC chips or just chips as your search word --- if you use gold chips as a search you will get results not just for chip but also results for "gold" which means you will get a ton of info about gold but has nothing to do with chips

Edited to add; - Opps - for some reason the link I copied takes you to everything I have post instead of just to what I posted about chips - not sure what I did wrong - so I am removing the link I provided in this post

instead - follow the directions I gave you yesterday - then look for the search box that says - "search these results" - type in the word "chips" & enter that for your search --- that will bring up the 5 pages of things I posted about chips

Kurt

Martijn said:
wet ashing

I tried it ( :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ) and didn't like it, mine was just a very dangerous way to make a mess, I'm sure there is a way to do it "right", but much more easier and safer is just plain old pyrolysis->incineration

bottom line is, if you can't do incineration right, don't even think about trying wet ashing, all things considered, it's much more complicated :)

Latest posts

Back