Great to be here on the forum with you all!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O'Neil

PGM'S are my thing rather than au, but still love em all of course!! Have done chemical refining (ap method) as well as furnace. Not really a beginner nor expert, still lots to learn.

PGM'S are my thing rather than au, but still love em all of course!! Have done chemical refining (ap method) as well as furnace. Not really a beginner nor expert, still lots to learn.
Welcome to us.
PGMs are an order of magnitude harder than Gold and Silver and also in toxicity.
Most professional refiners don't even touch it.

Just to add.
AP is not a refining method nor is anything with a furnace.
That is recovery and concentration.

Welcome to us.
PGMs are an order of magnitude harder than Gold and Silver and also in toxicity.
Most professional refiners don't even touch it.
First off, interesting name given that I'm on long Island! Secondly, I agree the magnitude of difficulty is through the roof but it's worth the trial. Getting a hard time from refiners as well. Thx for that point, I thought they were just trying to screw me over.

First off, interesting name given that I'm on long Island! Secondly, I agree the magnitude of difficulty is through the roof but it's worth the trial. Getting a hard time from refiners as well. Thx for that point, I thought they were just trying to screw me over.
Hmm, I can't see what Yggdrasil has to do with Long Island.

Back