HAD BY a good time !!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtak

So - yesterday was my 65th birthday & officially crossed the line to being an old man (get to have Medicare now) so if the government figures I'm an old man it must be true - LOL

Had a HUGE bonfire with friends & LITE UP THE SKY shooting a boat load of fireworks

Fire dept. & police dept. came by to check on us but decided we were just having a good time & went away - LOL

Anyway - as much as last night we were having a good time - today there is no question about it - I was HAD BY a good time LOL

Think I will spend the rest of the day having a very close relationship with my couch - LOL

Kurt

Kurt, I'm sorry we missed your birthday!

65! I remember that like it was a couple of years ago. The best thing about it was going on Medicare. It's so much better than the self-insured policy I could afford. And, yeah, it doesn't take as much of a good time to leave me feeling kind of puny the next day.

I wish you many more (birthdays, not hangovers)!

Dave

So - yesterday was my 65th birthday & officially crossed the line to being an old man (get to have Medicare now) so if the government figures I'm an old man it must be true - LOL

Had a HUGE bonfire with friends & LITE UP THE SKY shooting a boat load of fireworks

Fire dept. & police dept. came by to check on us but decided we were just having a good time & went away - LOL

Anyway - as much as last night we were having a good time - today there is no question about it - I was HAD BY a good time LOL

Think I will spend the rest of the day having a very close relationship with my couch - LOL

Kurt
Happy Birthday Kurt, what an exciting time.
Now that reads like a great time, and a wonderful way to celebrate.
It's good they just checked up on you and left, that's quality public service work when they recognize you've got it under control and don't impede.

Reads like a breakfast drink is needed, well that, or water and a multivitamin haha.

I hope you enjoy the day, and remember, just because you're older now, doesn't mean you shouldn't practice safe couching, you don't need any little chairs rocking around. Haha

Kurt
Welcome to the Club 😉👍

Happy belated birthday Kurt. Keep the good times coming.I like fireworks also, just bought a boatload on the Nevada Indian Reservation. Stocking up for my 65th.

Happy birthday to you! I wish you health and peace! And stay on this forum as long as possible!

Happy birthday Kurt. I guess the government thought I was old 5 years ago. All I remember was how much I saved on health insurance. Now that I’m 70 I signed up for social security. I guess that means I’m real old.
Stay healthy and let the government pay to keep you that way. You’ve earned it.

Back