Hanovia Liquid Gold Yield Question

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlisle

I have come into possession of three bottles of Hanovia Liquid Bright Gold. I understand that they may be of more value to ceramicists or glassblowers than as scrap, but I don’t know the gold content of them. Can anyone who has processed these before tell me how much gold is in a 100g bottle?
94C30850-4A4F-4389-8CBD-4F85060F7C4A.jpeg

Thanks, Yggdrasil. I did a search in the forum and found all those threads, but none of them really have an answer particular to my question. It seems these have been processed before, but I want to make sure either it’s worth more as gold than as is, or know how much gold is in it so I can figure out a price to sell it as is.

Thanks, Yggdrasil. I did a search in the forum and found all those threads, but none of them really have an answer particular to my question. It seems these have been processed before, but I want to make sure either it’s worth more as gold than as is, or know how much gold is in it so I can figure out a price to sell it as is.
You can always reach out to the producer and ask.

The 100 grams on the label is the weight of the particular solution in the jar, which includes the weight of the alloy dissolved and the solvent. So, as the threads you looked up said, it depends on what it was used for. If I had to guess, the actual god quantity is in grams per bottle and it would surprise me if exceeds 10 grams per bottle.

Latest posts

Back