HCl-Clorox

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rioux

Hi! Sorry for my english again and yes i know i need more knowledge and hoke bible dont say if we dont do that we will go to the hell so... As the topic subject i use HCl-clorox its easy to find in canada and there is no realy regulation...

So my stanous chloride work good when there is gold.
I ordered nitric acid but its 250ml bottle thats i will have enough for a while but hcl-hydrogene peroxide and hcl-clorox are a lot easy to find there in canada so ill keep nitric acid as last resort to remove remaining metal....(nitric acid it seen as explosive component for terrorism and drug dealer that the governement have eye on it they are not so wrong about that but its not the subject...) so i want my gold button by using these product but now im able to have my black powder then wash and wash and wash( before my drop and wash stanous chloride test positive) still wash then... Black precipitate go down and i put some hcl and clorox in a lot less quantity and my stanouss chloride test negative. ( please think about having a machine gun in canada its almost imposible so nitric acid really hard as sodium nitrate -and his acid- are in the regulated "atomic bomb ingredient" ... So i would like someone in canada know how to do and right now my first question is why gold disapear? Is there good process on its somewhere like hoke book but for HCL- Hydrogen peroxide-clorox.... Not all in same time but someting for.... Me If not... Ill work on it...

Rioux, I do hope the advice given about the language gap in your other thread helps. I really wish I knew French, Merci beaucoup (that may be the Cajun spelling) is such a beautiful sounding phrase.

You gave advice earlier to study. I do hope you are taking that advice to heart yourself.

Your gold didn't disappear after redissolving with HCl and sodium hypochlorite. You still have excess oxidizer in solution. (The hypochlorite) stannous didn't detect gold because the oxidizer redissolved the gold as fast as the stannous could create the purple gold colliod. So no purple/black stain. I hope that makes sense for you.

Gently heat your gold solution for a while. How long depends on how much Clorox you used. Then test again after the excess chlorine gasses out if the solution.

Please be safe with it.

When you feel ready to use Nitric and if you want off course, I can help you out with small quantity for free.
Don't pay too much for it. The value here is no more than 5$ / L

Il faut continuer de lire Hoke et ce forum, un tas de choses importantes s'y trouvent.

Ho cool thanks!! But not right now and i ordered some on e-bay but 250ml for 40$.....

Yes it make sens thanks and yes i take care whit that. And i going a lot more slowly and i ordered some piece of gold 24k to make test whit that it will be easier and i will see the process whit gold... Before doing more complex things...

Latest posts

Back