Hello from New Zealand

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDNA

I have viewed many of the posts on this site, particularly cementing, inquartation and how to handle silver chloride and thought it would make sense to join. I have found some answers, but these often lead onto more questions! I hope to learn new methods and also to find out when I have done a process incorrectly. I work for a gold buyer here and I do the smelting of customers alluvial gold, also processing of silver chloride and waste from a refinery where I also assist in operation of our semi automated Aqua Regia plant, we also have gold and silver electrolysis units which we are all learning to operate.
When I get my thoughts in order, I will post some questions.
Patience may be required, it is very apparent that you have some extremely knowledgeable people here and my own is limited.
regards

Mark

Welcome to the forum. Details about the feedstock for each process you want help with will get you where you want to be faster. If you include photo's of your equipment as well as, if possible, details about the semi automated aqua regia plant. Semi automated can be useful but isn't a one size fits all.

Back