Hello. New member

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise Johnson

I am in need of some advice. I have a couple of large coffee cans full of silver that were in a fire. I am trying to find a way to smelt it into more pure silver. I am open to all suggestions. Not all ways are easy to purchase or come by readily.
Thank you,
Denise

I am in need of some advice. I have a couple of large coffee cans full of silver that were in a fire. I am trying to find a way to smelt it into more pure silver. I am open to all suggestions. Not all ways are easy to purchase or come by readily.
Thank you,
Denise
What type of material do you have...Sterling, coin silver, silver bars...etc.

Thank you,
Denise
Welcome to us.
In this case a more detailed description and some pictures may help.

Thank you,
Denise
Welcome,

Some pictures and a detailed description of the material you have would be greatly apreciated to move on to giving advices...

Pete

Back