Hello

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Återpenning

Hyperbol
A short presentation of me.

I cant belive i am writing this but i will be 40 next month, i a old convict that has changed my ways.
I have rebuilt my life to many to times to afford one more fu## up, so i really value the life i have today.
I work as a mechanic and works with big wodchippers, loaders, and the like.
My big hobby is extreme tuning of common rail diesel engines, only mercedes.
The best engine is om613/648 and om628 the first a six cylinder on 3.2 liter that gladly put up with 5-600 horses
The later is a bi turbo v8 with a displacement of 4l will also make same power.
I own a old army/navy boat that i spend way to much time and money on, its a 30 ton 20 meter beast of a ship with apartment inside.
And my plan is working 5 more years, with laser focus and discipline and then take my wife and dog and sail to a warmer place.
Its next to impossible to manage a succesfull life here in Sweden, its a shame but everything has changed.
Nut much have improved.

Thats something about me

Attachments

• IMG_20240812_090846.jpg
    IMG_20240812_090846.jpg
    2.8 MB
  • IMG_20240812_090905.jpg
    IMG_20240812_090905.jpg
    2.9 MB
A short presentation of me.

I cant belive i am writing this but i will be 40 next month, i a old convict that has changed my ways.
I have rebuilt my life to many to times to afford one more fu## up, so i really value the life i have today.
I work as a mechanic and works with big wodchippers, loaders, and the like.
My big hobby is extreme tuning of common rail diesel engines, only mercedes.
The best engine is om613/648 and om628 the first a six cylinder on 3.2 liter that gladly put up with 5-600 horses
The later is a bi turbo v8 with a displacement of 4l will also make same power.
I own a old army/navy boat that i spend way to much time and money on, its a 30 ton 20 meter beast of a ship with apartment inside.
And my plan is working 5 more years, with laser focus and discipline and then take my wife and dog and sail to a warmer place.
Its next to impossible to manage a succesfull life here in Sweden, its a shame but everything has changed.
Nut much have improved.

Thats something about me
Too late to say welcome I guess;)
Anyway, nice to see how others do.
I guess the "ship" is motor driven which will make it expensive to go far south.
I fancy Sailboats for long trips, never tried it though.

Back