Help make my reading more effective.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BangBang

I have been reading many threads on this amazing forum.
Some are easily understood and other not so easy.
It's been well over 20 years since my college days, Chem1 and Chem2 are a distant memory.

I've noticed that some posters are very good about defining acronyms the first few times they use them, while other are not.
Also when searching I sometimes find my self jumping into the middle of a thread where acronyms, that may or may not have been defined, fly back and forth.

I've searched this forum for "Acronym" and found plenty of places where a reader has asked for a definition of a specific acronym, but never found what I was hoping for, which is a list of acronyms used within the many threads on this forum. Does anyone know of such a list?

Having one would greatly increase the effectiveness of my reading.

Also - (as a side note) I am looking for a good source for Tin. (I need to make some stannous) I've found most thing that I call tin are actually aluminum. (Tin foil, tin cans...)

Thanks in advance.
BB

Tin-aluminum can be worse than a really bad paper cut. I know I roofed for quite a few years. Also a good source of lead.

You can go to most hardware stores and find tin solder coiled in a tube or on a roll.-stannous

Humm... wonder where i have heard that idea before. :mrgreen:

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=13581&p=136500&hilit=forum+dictionary#p136490

I would still be willing to run a contest and put up a prize.

Latest posts

Back