help me please..

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

i love this site alot to lear... i have alot of pins chips and goldplated cells how do i get the gold off them ,....thanks todd 8)

Todd,

Welcome to the forum,

It's always nice to have new members who are anxious to get started. I would like to suggest that you take some time to look around and read a few posts before you jump in and make a lot of mistakes.

Here's the 10 cent guided tour post for all newbies:

Guided Tour

Also, If you haven't been to my website check it out too:

http://www.goldrecovery.us

Steve

Allright Steve, Megan says you can't promote that site any more.
She says your making a killing. I thought we were suppose to split that three ways. She has made me wise.

I see the light. No wait a minute, that was that was that little green man in the corner of my eye jumping up and down with concern. Or is she trying to befriend me ? I'm so confused. Make the voices stopppppp.

All,

My profit from the goldrecovery.us site is not zero, it's a negative figure.

So all of you owe me money.... :lol: .. Just Kidding!!! Consider it a donation to your education funds!! :wink:

When I sell supplies I typically spend more to get the items than I charge for the items. Since the supplies don't really sell well, I'm not losing too much money.

I've sold just shy of 20 DVDs total and think I've actually made a profit on them now (maybe). The softwares to produce the DVDs cost me over $200, not to mention the countless hours I've spent filming and editing the videos. Throw in the discs, labels, printer ink, DVD cases, and shipping materials and you will see why I charge $25 plus shipping.

I've had a few donations from the members (Thank you!!! :p ), but none in the last few months.

I have no staff. I do all my website design, video editing, and filming myself. The camera I use cost right at $1000 bucks with the memory cards, tripod, and batteries. Godaddy basic hosting is pretty cheap so I'm only out a few dollars a year for the site hosting.

All in all, I really don't care if any of it sells, as I get my satisfaction from sharing what I have learned with everyone here. I have also learned a lot from the members here.

Thanks to everyone for being here! 8)

Steve

Back