Help with recovery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbi704

I am very new to this and have been trying to use the Subzero process, but am having difficulty recovering the gold. I practiced with an old 10k gold chain. I have a 400ml solution and added the stump out to precipitate and my solution immediately turned a gold brown color but did not form any gold at all in the bottom of the container. The solution still tests positive for gold. I added additional precipitant but still cannot get the gold back.
I also would like your advice on whether you believe the subzero is effective, or should I use hcl and nitric acid.
I really want to be able to get the gold from old computers but I can't even seem to get my gold back from a chain. 8) Any advice would be appreciated on the sub zero process.

do a search (search box in upper right corner) - you'll find a lot of 'help' on this topic - mostly stating that you should go to those that sold you that stuff to 'make it work' - it is not a 'supported' process on this forum (things discussed here are things that work consistently, though do require some study and care to perform properly).

barbi704 said:
I have a 400ml solution and added the stump out to precipitate and my solution immediately turned a gold brown color but did not form any gold at all in the bottom of the container. The solution still tests positive for gold. I added additional precipitant but still cannot get the gold back.

Hello, did your solution turn brown like the solution in this video?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_SWVXsFADk[/youtube]

If you still need help, then please contact me via private message or by this thread and I will help you if I can.

kadriver

Latest posts

Back