hi guys new on the gold stuff

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live near by the factory for PCB so i have many
thank you very much Jim i will serch for this videos.

amon13 said:

This is Steve's website for the videos;
http://www.goldrecovery.us/

His signature line has a link to guided tour link;
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8

amon13 said:

It's not the quantity of boards you have that matters. Processing whole boards is not recommended because it will effect your ability to recover the metals present.

qst42know said:
amon13 said:

It's not the quantity of boards you have that matters. Processing whole boards is not recommended because it will effect your ability to recover the metals present.
Dear amon13,
"Garbage In - Garbage Out".

I do not know how well that expression translates, my friend, but the meaning is this:
If all you want to recover is gold, silver & maybe the Platinum Group Metals (PGM), you don't want to introduce, copper, tin, lead, nickel, iron/steel, perhaps even nasty plastic residues to your chemicals. It is frustrating, wastes chemicals, is very time consuming, sometimes it is even more dangerous, & affects the final purity of your product.

I am still very new at this, but I learned one thing early on - you can't hurry up & learn a complicated process so that you can quickly make a lot of money while precious metals are selling at record highs. If you take the necessary time to learn it correctly, you can still profit regardless of what happens to prices, within reason.

A VERY wise investment would be lazersteve's "How To ..." DVDs, available from his website, as well as GoldSilverPro's electronic book on processing gold & silver scrap. We are not demanding that you buy something before we'll help you. These are just very valuable tools which will pay for themselves many times over.

Look up Harold_V's posts that give specific and tested instructions. He was able to retire at 54 years of age because of his learned skills in refining, and he graciously shares his knowledge here.

Please take this advice in the spirit it is offered - we are here to help you, but you must first do your homework, too.

I wish you luck & success in your venture & please keep us up to date on how you are progressing.
dtectr

dtectr said:
qst42know said:
amon13 said:

Dear amon13,
"Garbage In - Garbage Out".

I do not know how well that expression translates, my friend, but the meaning is this:
If all you want to recover is gold, silver & maybe the Platinum Group Metals (PGM), you don't want to introduce, copper, tin, lead, nickel, iron/steel, perhaps even nasty plastic residues to your chemicals. It is frustrating, wastes chemicals, is very time consuming, sometimes it is even more dangerous, & affects the final purity of your product.

I am still very new at this, but I learned one thing early on - you can't hurry up & learn a complicated process so that you can quickly make a lot of money while precious metals are selling at record highs. If you take the necessary time to learn it correctly, you can still profit regardless of what happens to prices, within reason.

A VERY wise investment would be lazersteve's "How To ..." DVDs, available from his website, as well as GoldSilverPro's electronic book on processing gold & silver scrap. We are not demanding that you buy something before we'll help you. These are just very valuable tools which will pay for themselves many times over.

Look up Harold_V's posts that give specific and tested instructions. He was able to retire at 54 years of age because of his learned skills in refining, and he graciously shares his knowledge here.

Please take this advice in the spirit it is offered - we are here to help you, but you must first do your homework, too.

I wish you luck & success in your venture & please keep us up to date on how you are progressing.
dtectr

Ok thank you guys after watching the dvds of steve and reading Refining Precious Metal Wastes C[1][1].M Hoke and some useful post in the forum i realised that i must learn more before do anything .
Nobody is born with knowledge.
I am so glad that you are here and helping people who want to know thanks again.(sorry for my english)

greetings from Bulgaria

You have a good attitude & patience. If you have a place to store them, why not collect the PCBs for now. You can learn by processing different parts as you become more familiar with individual processes. I am helping a friend of mine process PCBs he picked out of the trash 18 years ago! People thought he was crazy when gold was$360 USD/ounce. Now thats it is nearly $1400 USD, all of a sudden he is much smarter!

good luck & let us know how we can help.
sincerely
dtectr

Latest posts

Back