How dangerous is Aqua regia

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything that doesn't sound benign is pretty dangerous in stupids hands. When you hear words like acid, oxidizer, explosive, your far from things like soda pop, olive oil, and jelly. What in the world ?

There's a HAZMAT endorsement on my CDL. How did it get there ? I don't know. Maybe we should ask Badman but he's gone and is on a Bike somewhere roasting tires.

Anything that doesn't sound benign is pretty dangerous in stupids hands. When you hear words like acid, oxidizer, explosive, your far from things like soda pop, olive oil, and jelly. What in the world ?

There's a HAZMAT endorsement on my CDL. How did it get there ? I don't know. Maybe we should ask Badman but he's gone and is on a Bike somewhere roasting tires.
How things sound do not make it safe or dangerous by itself.
What sounds dangerous to one may sound benign to another.

The last part do not make sense to me.
What does this mean:
HAZMAT endorsement on my CDL.

It may be a translation issue, Yggdrasil. A HAZMAT endorsement on a CDL means additional training for transportation of hazardous materials has been received and training noted on professional record. Evidence of this training is also reflected on the Commercial Drivers License carried by the driver.

EU has similar regulations, but use far different terminology and acronyms.

It may be a translation issue, Yggdrasil. A HAZMAT endorsement on a CDL means additional training for transportation of hazardous materials has been received and training noted on professional record. Evidence of this training is also reflected on the Commercial Drivers License carried by the driver.

EU has similar regulations, but use far different terminology and acronyms.
It certainly does Galen, it's called ADR over here.

Accord européen relatif au transport international des marchandises dangereuses par route. Hence why it's a abbreviated to ADR ;-)
I find this quite funny. That England, arguably the source of the English language worldwide would adopt an acronym with no basis in the English language. Seems like the mad dogs and Englishmen era is weakening. :)

Accord européen relatif au transport international des marchandises dangereuses par route. Hence why it's a abbreviated to ADR ;-)
Great Britain, although they left the EU, retained many of the rules and regulations to make trade less cumbersome.

You can learn a lot of useless (and sometimes useful) information when you travel.

I find this quite funny. That England, arguably the source of the English language worldwide would adopt an acronym with no basis in the English language. Seems like the mad dogs and Englishmen era is weakening. :)
This was all part of the European experiment 4metals. We got off that train but as Galenrog quite correctly pointed out many things were already in place and the powers that be stayed within certain protocols.

Latest posts

Back