How drop all gold from AR

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Keep this civil, and show respect to the other members.
You first impression was less than stellar, no way of fixing that.
But still hoping that we can learn from each others."

I don't care, because i don't speak english so well ( My Primary language is not English so language errors may occur, please do correct me whenever needed.) and i have my groups, forums and friends which want to talk about precious metals recovery :)
take care
Members who posted in this thread has decades of combined professional experience regarding recovery and refining precious metals from materials you never even heard of. I would be polite in this regard, and try to learn from them, not to teach them.

I also do not speak English as my primary, and we do not mock the language abilities here (that is why I am still here, despite my English grammar most likely suck quite a bit). You do not need to be a pro speaker to communicate the ideas and suggestions here.

"
Members who posted in this thread has decades of combined professional experience regarding recovery and refining precious metals from materials you never even heard of. I would be polite in this regard, and try to learn from them, not to teach them.

I also do not speak English as my primary, and we do not mock the language abilities here (that is why I am still here, despite my English grammar most likely suck quite a bit). You do not need to be a pro speaker to communicate the ideas and suggestions "

LOL :)
He is so smart and expeienced and he doesn'u know that gold will not be cemented in 100% by copper? :D

93% max in any study

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Solution_by_Zinc_Copper_and_Aluminium_Powders

"

I also do not speak English as my primary, and we do not mock the language abilities here (that is why I am still here, despite my English grammar most likely suck quite a bit). You do not need to be a pro speaker to communicate the ideas and suggestions "

LOL :)
He is so smart and expeienced and he doesn'u know that gold will not be cemented in 100% by copper? :D

93% max in any study

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Solution_by_Zinc_Copper_and_Aluminium_Powders
A few things.
If you press the reply button to a specific post you will get a quote like that over this.
Much easier.

Anyhow this article is done on Thiosulfate leaches in high pH conditions and in a lab setting.
As with Cyanide leaches Copper do not work well in these settings.

Most of our work here is done in acidic milieus and in dirty solutions.
And Copper will cement out all precious metals leaving all base metals in solution.
Using Zinc or Aluminum will drop all Gold and Base metals, so you will need to refine again.

In fact this works so well that when we have dropped the Gold by ordinary means,
we divert the "waste" to a stock pot, where in which we put a Copper slab to drop the last remnants of PMs.

And lastly, use a proper tone and show some respect to the forum.
Your stay will be short with this kind of behavior.

Latest posts

Back