how much gold in cpu´s ?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobplatinum

Hello,
I wonder how much gold there are in cpu´s?

Is there any kind of list of cpu´s to aprox. know how much gold there are in them?

/Thanks

if you use the search tool you can find all you need. if you cant find it still, look in lazersteve's signature i believe there is another search tool.

here's a post you should read, it has lots of good info.
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12845&hilit=ceramic+cpu+yields

- Ian

i once read a reply to this exact question by another member, which read...... your question is like asking....... how big is a rock! cpu's vary in size, gold plating and many other variables.

There is a guidline to gauge approximate yields according to what type CPU your asking about. Not exactly sure where it is and I don't think all the data is accurate. It depends on your method of processing as well. there's alot of variables. Are your chemistry skills spot on or are you mediocre? This will all change the exact yield.

Oh this is an easy answer so I'll just post it real fast...

There is exactly as much gold in CPUs as you are able to recover.

In other words, you are never going to know exactly how much gold is in CPUs until you process them yourself.

Scott

Latest posts

Back