how to break the electronic scarb

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masihrashidi

as you know when we do acid process the waste must be so small for acid affection
so how can we break our waste to get good result
is the Cone Mill good for this process

Actually barren,if he is talking about a conical crusher,as in a ore crushing,that would work great depending on the lowest setting available(100 mesh +/-).However if it is something else that I am not familiar with,then delete the first comment.

mic said:
Actually barren,if he is talking about a conical crusher,as in a ore crushing,that would work great depending on the lowest setting available(100 mesh +/-).However if it is something else that I am not familiar with,then delete the first comment.
actually im speaking about that mill(conical crusher) but i think that burning is not necessary before using this mill
what do yo think?

masihrashidi said:
mic said:
actually im speaking about that mill(conical crusher) but i think that burning is not necessary before using this mill
what do yo think?

It will relieve you of some headaches and possible problems in the future. Only you can make that final decision if it is worth it or not.

Latest posts

Back