how to get free gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

en9308

Hey everyone i'm new to all of this i would like to share what i found there is a site that offers 0.025 of a gram just for signing up so i did it no credit card required just your email and number so they can send the verification code if u sign up using my link i will also get 0.025 of a gram i think that cool if you do the math like i did that's 4 people every gram 128 people equals one full ounce here is the link check it out for your self Bit Gold . com/ r /AxCIJf or you can just go and sign up i am looking for help with some sign ups but i just wanted to share with like minded people thank you every one

p.s if the link dont work email me at en93. eo @ gmail.com ill send you a Referral link as a friend

Not to be rude but at .025 you need 40 people to get a gram and 1240 people to get an ounce, but good luck

en9308 said:
Hey everyone i'm new to all of this i would like to share what i found there is a site that offers 0.025 of a gram just for signing up so i did it no credit card required just your email and number so they can send the verification code if u sign up using my link i will also get 0.025 of a gram i think that cool if you do the math like i did that's 4 people every gram 128 people equals one full ounce here is the link check it out for your self BitGold.com/r/AxCIJf or you can just go and sign up i am looking for help with some sign ups but i just wanted to share with like minded people thank you every one

p.s if the link dont work email me at [email protected] ill send you a Referral link as a friend
I believe your math is a bit off. 0.025 times four people equals 0.10 gram, not 1 gram. You'd need 40 people to get 1 gram, 1,240 people for 1 ounce.

I, for one, wouldn't give away my email address for less than a dollar's worth of gold.

Please review the forum rules if you want to stay for a while. We don't allow the use of text lingo here. Do not use "u" when you mean "you". If your only purpose here is to promote this site or enlist people to go there to get your tiny amounts of gold, your stay will be short.

Dave

I have "honey pot" email addresses for just such silly purposes. The spammers and scammers can send all they want to them. I only check them once every blue moon.

Ironically enough, I went off on a 'website tour' yesterday with the guarantee of a 'free silver bar' in return.

It turns out it was a 1 gram ingot.

The only catch? I have to cover the $3.74 S&H. You can only laugh,

Needless to say, I wont be claiming my 'free silver bar' any time soon. Interesting ride though, :lol:

Chris :)

Looked at the website the OP is promoting. Seems to my stroke addled brain to be a "paper gold" platform. I noticed right away that no terms are defined well enough for me to even figure out what they mean by "official price". Seems one has to sign up to have the opportunity to get any real information. I will pass.

I get free gold daily, every time I pickup a piece of electronics or computer equipment someone has thrown away. :mrgreen:

And they don't ask for my email address!

The guy made one post and has disappeared. It's a spam post and needs to be deleted before it shows up on search engines.

Rickbb, I also have throw away email addresses for such things. When one starts getting too much crap, I just move on to the next. I like the honey pot reference.

Galen, I didn't feel it was worth my time to look at it. Thanks for sharing your review. It will probably save others the time of doing it themselves.

Jon, you may be right, and I addressed that possibility in my first post. I guess I'm just an eternal optimist, and I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. He just made the post today, so having disappeared isn't a reason to rush to judgement. If he comes back and spams the forum, I'll take care of it.

Dave

Latest posts

Back