How to protect the environment in gold extraction?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinqiu WU

I found that Jin Chan can replace sodium cyanide in producing gold, and I though that this will greatly improve our environment3.14.png

This is an add and not a refining question. wrong section.

Furthermore, the title of your thread is not reflected in the content. Can you elaborate? until then, it's an empty claim. How is the waste treated?

We would like to get a manual on how to work with this product in english to advise members how to work with your product, especially how to get the values back out that dissolved.
Do you have an MSDS of this product? It is mandatory in all western countries.

I would like to see the msds sheet and detailed instruction before making a purchase. In my case it would be mandatory before trying a product with such claims.

I sincerely doubt that Jinqiu WU with be returning with answers to questions of MSDS data.

Time for more coffee.

这是一个添加而不是细化的问题。错误的部分。

此外,您帖子的标题并没有反映在内容中。您能详细说明一下吗?在此之前,这只是一个空洞的说法。废物是如何处理?

我们希望获得一份有关如何使用该产品的英文手册,以指导会员如何使用您的产品,特别是如何恢复溶解的值。
您有该产品的 MSDS 吗?这在所有西方国家都是强制性要求的。
1. Jinchan has the advantages of low toxicity, high recycling rate, good stability, easy operation, fast recycling, low dosage, low cost, and convenient storage and transportation;
2. JIN CHAN Environment friendly Ore Dressing Agent (the "Agent"), mainly consisting of carbonized sodium cyanurate, alkaline thiourea, alkaline salt and other mixtures, is classified as an environment-friendly gold leaching agent by third-party testing institutions, and can be used for the extraction of gold, silver and other precious metals;
3. Due to the structure of its components, its tailings treatment will not be as harmful to the environment as sodium cyanide;
4. I have sent you Jinchan's introduction and user manual, as well as MSDS, hoping it can be helpful to you. However, the introduction and user manual shows that the file memory is a bit large, and I am not sure if it can be successfully sent;
5. Jinchan's usage method serves as a perfect substitute for sodium cyanide in gold production and beneficiation, without the need to change the existing extraction process and equipment that previously used sodium cyanide;
6. JINCHAN is suitable for heap leaching, tank leaching, agitation leaching (CIP process), etc;

Attachments

• 3、MSDS.pdf
    606.9 KB · Views: 1
我希望在购买前先查看 msds 表和详细说明。对我来说,在尝试具有此类声明的产品之前,这是必不可少的。
您好,很高兴您对金蟾感兴趣。以下是我对您问题的回答,希望对您有所帮助:)

遗憾的是,产品介绍手册由于文件过大无法发送

Attachments

• 3、MSDS.pdf
    606.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4、Toxicity test report.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • 7、Explanation of low toxicity gold extraction mechanism of Jinchan agent.pdf
    201.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 6、Instructions of JIN CHAN Metallic Ore Dressing Agent.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 5、Certification for Danger of Chemical Goods.pdf
    972.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2、Specifications.pdf
    241.3 KB · Views: 0
  • CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS.pdf
    277.8 KB · Views: 1
The user manual is not included. Do you have a link?

I'm trying to make sense of this first scentence: "Jihchan not light with addition of meaning with medicine, unless there is a technical guidance"..?
I am wondering is this an actual MSDS or a "I hope it looks official enough" document?

Who is the certifying third party institution?

Please explain.

1721218128542.png
then i read this:
1721218686103.png
So you BELIEVE the information is reliable, but you have no guarantee whatsoever?

Then what is this MSDS worth? absolutely zero, nothing.

The conditions of use may be beyond your knowledge?

You are in no way responsible ar liable for the use, storage and disposal?

Well, if you can not guarantee how to safely use and dispose your product, i will advise all of our members not to buy your product.

"all information, recommendations and suggestions appearing heerin concerning this product are taken from sources or based upon data believed to be true.

Safety starts with knowing the risks, based on facts. The meaning of MSDS is Safety in use, handling storage and disposal, and it's exactly on these points you do not take any responsibility. How strange...

You don't know, but you believe, and are not responsible for anything.

So it could be toxic, lethal, explosive, highly polluting and much more of that stuff. you don't know! you only believe!

I see red flags all over.

The user manual is not included. Do you have a link?

I'm trying to make sense of this first scentence: "Jihchan not light with addition of meaning with medicine, unless there is a technical guidance"..?
I am wondering is this an actual MSDS or a "I hope it looks official enough" document?

Who is the certifying third party institution?

Please explain.

View attachment 63745
then i read this:
View attachment 63746
So you BELIEVE the information is reliable, but you have no guarantee whatsoever?

Then what is this MSDS worth? absolutely zero, nothing.

The conditions of use may be beyond your knowledge?

You are in no way responsible ar liable for the use, storage and disposal?

Well, if you can not guarantee how to safely use and dispose your product, i will advise all of our members not to buy your product.

"all information, recommendations and suggestions appearing heerin concerning this product are taken from sources or based upon data believed to be true.

Safety starts with knowing the risks, based on facts. The meaning of MSDS is Safety in use, handling storage and disposal, and it's exactly on these points you do not take any responsibility. How strange...

You don't know, but you believe, and are not responsible for anything.

So it could be toxic, lethal, explosive, highly polluting and much more of that stuff. you don't know! you only believe!

I see red flags all over.

Every MSDS says that the company believes to be right, thats not unusual

a contradiction in the "manual" :
1721222675131.png
versus:
1721222712292.png
so is it suitable for the CIP process or not?

and the manual "instructions" consist of:
1721222745295.png

Completely clear to all who want to try it for the first time!

It basically says: "go learn the conventional cyanide process first, then try it with our product. Don't ask us for instructions.

a contradiction in the "manual" :
View attachment 63747
versus:
View attachment 63748
so is it suitable for the CIP process or not?

and the manual "instructions" consist of:
View attachment 63749

Completely clear to all who want to try it for the first time!

It basically says: "go learn the conventional cyanide process first, then try it with our product. Don't ask us for instructions.
Jinchan is one of these "green" Cyanide products and as the rest they seem to have their own term for most things.
They even rephrase chemical compounds to their own benefit.

It seem to work as far as I have heared from aquintances, at least in test batches.
But green would not be my term for it.

Latest posts

Back