How to protect the environment in gold extraction?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Hello, I'm glad you are interested in Golden Toad. Here are my answers to your questions, I hope it helps:)

Unfortunately, the product brochure cannot be sent because the file is too large”

I hope this is the correct translation posted to me. It is from Google Translate. The files I have read through so far just does not help much. I prefer to wait for a few others to look through them before saying much more than I still know no more than before. The translation was not the best and left even more questions for me.

Resending an MSDS three times in one thread makes me suspect we're talking to a bot here.
The reason why I reply to everyone and send every MSDS according to their request is because I respect them. Chinese people pay attention to politeness to others.

Instead of being rude and calling people robots like you are, are you being respectful?

Last edited:
Instead of being rude and calling people robots like you are, are you being respectful?
While your files are some help I think most members are looking for more in depth responses. Not being rude, your replies sound like those of any salesman pushing their product. Also, these replies are the same we have seen many people receive when contacting the manufacturer with problems. Many of those problems never receive a direct answer but more here is our files as a reply. One of the primary problems has been recovering the gold from the solution.

Will this work on gold plated items, and if so how would one go about using it? Also, how do we get the gold out of the solution?

The reason why I reply to everyone and send every MSDS according to their request is because I respect them. Chinese people pay attention to politeness to others.

I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt, instead off be treated as to now.
This could be a opportunity for us to discuss this product/method with a producer instead to do with vague YouTube shorts, which produce more questions than answers. I really hope she will/can answer the questions, although maybe because off the experienced members the questions can be to in depth.

I consider selling a product and leaving your customers in the dark quite not very polite. I could even classify it as something worse. Lets keep it at a communication error.

I will try to explain and ask again:

Do you have a manual with actual instructions on how to use your product in stead of this one sentence?:
1721297688539.png
if so, please share that instead of sending documents without any usable content. It sure looks nice, all those letters forming sentences, but is empty and does not contribute to any understanding of how your product is to be applied..
I agree with Slochteren, that anyone should get benefit of doubt, but we have had questions from new members trying to get their dissolved gold out of your product and failed.
So unless your sole goal is to make us dissolve our gold and not being able to retrieve it, please give an answer.

Until then i will discourage anyone trying to but a product without any manufacturers support on said matters. what is the contact data of your English speaking customer service for the customers you try to reach in English speaking countries?

So we would like to know which steps an inexperienced person needs to follow when trying to use your product, if you still claim they need to know the cyanidation process before buying your product, then say so with big font on top of your advertisements: " only to be used by cyanide process experienced operators, as we do not provide any customer support" and stop selling it to any random person with gold fever as long as they pay.

I'm critical and a little frustrated by your ignorance and sales mentality, but not rude imo.
Manufacturers have a responsibility to their customers and the environment, and from the questions asked here by members, i get the notion you only want to sell and not help recovering pm's

I have not found any of that in the pile of papers you submitted. and that is the thing I have problems with: Not giving an answer, but overloading one with info that does not help, but is full of contraditions, unreadable teksts and such.
would you be able to reply to me if i wrote something like:
"Jihchan not light with addition of meaning with medicine, unless there is a technical guidance"

We prefer to communicate in English. This is gibberish.

Awaiting your answer.

I suspect that Jinqiu W is a sales associate with little or no actual chemistry background. By joining here and posting her product she was likely following orders. We cannot cast blame on her for posting the company's data and operational parameters as they were likely not written by Jinqiu. If possible she could connect with a tech person at the chemical manufacturer and request a follow up. I would bet that Jinqui actually works for a marketing company representing this product.

I doubt this is some miracle formulation, and my hypothesis that it actually is some clone or knock-off of Eco-Goldex like leaching agents.

It is typical for such products from India or China, that you recieive "cat in a bag" - as it is said here. You never know what is included, and with chemicals this can be very dangerous. Operating in "grey zone" is very nice for these vendors, as the chance they will take any responsibility for possible accidents and enviromental effects is near zero.

Similarly to toys for children made from lead-plasticized PVC and other "specialties", these imports from India or China should be thought about very thoroughly. I like some products directly from China, as they aren´t unnecessarily branded and thus much cheaper than our local EU "branded" goods - where sellers here are just middleman taking significant profit by simply stamping it CE and RoHS and that´s it.

But with some powdered chemicals claiming to dissolve gold... And any chemical products in general, I won´t trust it, if I cannot thoroughly analyze the contents. And this product will be incredibly difficult to analyze to get at least sufficient info about what it contains.

And with inorganic chemicals like these mixtures of powders, without complete informations from the seller about individual chemicals contained - I am not buying nor using it.

View attachment 63754

我司产品均由深圳市腾标检测有限公司按照规定标准进行检测,数据真实有效
Since we have not received an answer on the questions asked in one month time, I think we can conclude this environmental wonder invention is just another "hurry up and buy" attempt, probably a china style borrowed and copied from some other magical cyanide alternative.
Jinchan (or any related sales person/bot/whatever it orders to go phishing abroad) clearly does not care about giving clear instructions and securing the safety of their customers.

I Advise not to buy it!

yes, i'm luring for a satisfying answer.

Latest posts

Back