hydrogen peroxide and cuso4 is the best idea to strip gold ?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lim yi fa

hydrogen peroxide and cuso4 is the best idea to strip gold
1) im a singaporean
2) is this the fastest way yet safest?
3) i want something that won't damage the base metal
4) it is gold plated connectors
5) base metal is something in chrome color on the brass or copper
6) is it possible using nitric acid and hydrochloric acid? is work quite while
in my trial but is so fast that it will melt away the chrome and almost damaged the base metal is it still ok to find gold inside the cocktail solution with 30% nitric ,70% hydrochloric ? or is it too strong or to light ?

Please spend at least 20 hours studying the forum. Everything is well explained. Where did you get the idea about using H2O2 and CuSO4? Are you trying to strip the gold without stripping the copper?

goldsilverpro said:
Please spend at least 20 hours studying the forum. Everything is well explained. Where did you get the idea about using H2O2 and CuSO4? Are you trying to strip the gold without stripping the copper?

From mr shecker that introduce the passive stripping system ,he H202 and CUSO4 can strip.....i will take 20hrs to read the forum . do you have any recomment on it because i not interested in silver ,palludium,titanium....Yes i want to strip the gold without damage copper ,to you need a picture i can email you?can i know yr email address....

Latest posts

Back