I need help with muratic and hydrogen peroxide method

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjoeboyfresh

ok so my buddy was helping me do the gold refining and to my knolage he was using the muratic and hydro proxcide method.he left it in the solution too long and most of everything was desolved. all i have left is this really really dark green/black solution..how or can i exstract the gold from this ...What do i gotta do?? :?:

Simple answer is to cement your solution with copper if it does contain any values.
Real answer do as above seal safely your chemicals and solutions and start to read here on the forum.
If you don't understand the basics you really will get in a mess and possibly hurt yourself.
Take the guide tour and read and read again the safety section. Download and read Hoke,free off many members signature lines, this will help give you the basics so that you will understand what we discuss and any answers you get to your questions.
There is no quick fix to learning recovery and refining you just have to read and study or you will soon have a mess on your hands or an injury or worse.
I'm not trying to deter you in your interest but point you in the right direction, you can do this and safely but you need to learn how and also the likely outcome of any process you start or you will never master it.

Latest posts

Back