I want information, how recover palladium and silver from electronic devices

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4metals said:
What gets me is not that the request sounds rude.

I attribute rude to either translation or different cultures and i get over it, but when a new member asks and then disappears when asked questions from members actually trying to help him, that is annoying!

Yes, I can see how that would be very annoying.

Over the years I have learnt to be more tolerant to those members whose first language isn't English as explaining let alone translating what we do is not easy but those whose mother tongue is English I'm afraid if they come with a bad attitude I tend to ignore their posts :evil:
Manners are important but translating them not so easy so give a little slack to those who are trying to learn.

They say ignorance is bliss.
They are quite right once you have a basic understanding of human phycology you will find your basic reaction to people changed.
We all adapt our hand shake protocols based on our environmental demands.
Some adapt their actions to better communicate with others on an honest level, some to manipulate others around them to their maniacal benefit.
Both schools of thought use and manipulate the same base programming for to different reasons.
The trick is to learn to distinguish between the two.
It takes years of training in extremely adverse environments to fine tune your natural ability to do so.
But in the last twenty years, we have developed our understanding and analytical techniques to the point where we can detect people with hostile intent no matter how well they think they have camouflaged their intention's
I find they tend to give them self's away in the little things such as manners.
You then look at them a little more carefully, if they are on the straight they will not mind.

Justinhcase, sometimes you amaze me, you are so quick to judge someone publicly when they get something wrong or doesn't say something that you approve of, but people in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones, sometimes I find your posts hard to read because your spelling is atrocious and the grammar isn't much better. Now being as you either write your posts on a computer or a mobile device, both have a spell check function. Now like I said glass houses and all that!
Now honestly I couldn't careless if your spelling is rubbish, I don't say anything, because what is the point? Where does it get us? The word is get over it! Now how is your Punjabi? Is it top notch? Maybe you could speak to the op in his language. No one is better than anyone else in this world and with the world wide web its a very small world, there's too much crap that people have to deal with, why make more?
Thing is the text, the written word on forum's or text messages or whatever, have no emotions, so one lot of words can be read differently by different people.

Now you will probably take this all the wrong way and retaliate by saying to belittle me!

Let's have more peace in this world.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Simon007 said:
Justinhcase, sometimes you amaze me, you are so quick to judge someone publicly when they get something wrong or doesn't say something that you approve of, but people in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones, sometimes I find your posts hard to read because your spelling is atrocious and the grammar isn't much better. Now being as you either write your posts on a computer or a mobile device, both have a spell check function. Now like I said glass houses and all that!
Now honestly I couldn't careless if your spelling is rubbish, I don't say anything, because what is the point? Where does it get us? The word is get over it! Now how is your Punjabi? Is it top notch? Maybe you could speak to the op in his language. No one is better than anyone else in this world and with the world wide web its a very small world, there's too much crap that people have to deal with, why make more?
Thing is the text, the written word on forum's or text messages or whatever, have no emotions, so one lot of words can be read differently by different people.

Now you will probably take this all the wrong way and retaliate by saying to belittle me!

Let's have more peace in this world.

If you had the slightest understanding of me you would understand I only retaliate to actual attacks.My particular form of neural diversity lets me see things in others that most miss.it always amazes me when people can not see the blatant patterns.but they cant.that is the way it is.I make a very good living at it.
As with every thing I always back up my gut instinct with qualitative testing and further research.
I do not want to give away the techniques that I depend on.
But the first and most basic test in the security industry is called "The Challenge".
It is simply saying hello and asking what some one's intent is.
It can be adapted to any situation, and the more probing you want that contact to be the more forceful you make it.you can tell a lot about people in the area from there reactions.
I specialize in the soft approach.It would be interesting to see your reactions to a mildly defensive or aggressive interdiction.

I use a much more simplistic approach, I never over analyze a situation, I read or listen to what is said, often it is easy to actually miss what is going on by over analysis. An example of this is my wife. She is quite noticing of outward appearances to the point where it can affect how she comprehends a situation. If I am talking to her and happen to be wearing one of many shirts with an acid hole in it (tiny holes, nothing big), she cannot hear what I am saying, she is just focused on that hole. I think the same applies to over analyzing any situation.

I strive for consistency in business and my responses to business and to members of this forum. I attribute this to the fact that I was raised by 2 honest parents who taught me to respect other people and their positions, and try to evaluate every situation from the perspective of the other guy. So consistency is the goal and I tried my level best to show that to the OP and get past any language barriers and help him. But his actions, or inactions, on this thread show me that he isn't worth the effort.

So Jon is right, the OP is being rude, plain and simple.

edit; Re-reading the example I used about my wife, I want to add she is a wonderful kind and caring woman, she just is really sensitive about the acid holes in my clothes!

Justinhcase, no your right, I don't have the slightest understanding of you, the same as you don't me, or the op, but you passed a judgment before reading the whole story, you attacked me once just because I asked a question. And I'm sorry, you don't retaliate to an actual attack, you attack before anyone gets the chance. Now I know everyone is different, but why always be on the defensive all the time, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Yes there are people who do the same things on here, and they also come and go quick enough. But I love to know where you got your qualitative testing from and how much actual research you did on the op, maybe your right, maybe he is another chancer on here, but does the world need another pitbull snarling and spitting trying to get a bite in? The attack approach is not the way forward as it always breeds attack and arrogance is not an excuse.

4metals I am exactly the same, read the whole book, don't over analyse things and you see so much more. But maybe the op isn't worth the time or maybe he struggled to understand what is going on in here!
But why label people before they have the chance to defend themselves?

Simon007 said:
Justinhcase, no your right, I don't have the slightest understanding of you, the same as you don't me, or the op, but you passed a judgment before reading the whole story, you attacked me once just because I asked a question. And I'm sorry, you don't retaliate to an actual attack, you attack before anyone gets the chance. Now I know everyone is different, but why always be on the defensive all the time, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Yes there are people who do the same things on here, and they also come and go quick enough. But I love to know where you got your qualitative testing from and how much actual research you did on the op, maybe your right, maybe he is another chancer on here, but does the world need another pitbull snarling and spitting trying to get a bite in? The attack approach is not the way forward as it always breeds attack and arrogance is not an excuse.

4metals I am exactly the same, read the whole book, don't over analyse things and you see so much more. But maybe the op isn't worth the time or maybe he struggled to understand what is going on in here!
But why label people before they have the chance to defend themselves?

Innocent until proven guilty is for the criminal courts.
In trade it is Buyer beware!you are responsible for your own well being do not leave it in other's hands!
I only have a limited resource to invest, so I only invest it when I know it is safe.
I was interested as I do have a number of U.K. contacts that have a large family and business interests in that area who have said they would love for me to visit.
If he had been serious I would have been happy to take a working holiday to get him up and running.
My basic training was doing night time emergency response for the sheltered housing division for a large U.K. city.
Family dispute's, Drug Adicts and people under the protection of local court or community services.
The rest I learned my self, tends to focus your mind when you have to wear a stab vest to work every night.
I did draw heavily from the research of Dr George Simon PhD a clinical psychologists from Texas Tech University who has specialized in disturbances of personality and character for almost 25 years.His opinion
is at one with mine.
P.S.
Personal side note to any one who would like to discuss further in privet.
I have noted in a number of papers that there is a lot of interest at present in the phycology of successful business persons.
If the research is to be believed 60% of the top company CEO's are clinical Sociopaths the remaining 40% tend to be neurologically divergent, mostly dyslexics.am I the only one who can see a battle going on?

4metals said:
edit; Re-reading the example I used about my wife, I want to add she is a wonderful kind and caring woman, she just is really sensitive about the acid holes in my clothes!

Well that IS a lot kinder than calling her out as borderline OCD :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a similar thing going on here though 4metals, but don't tell anyone OK?

anachronism said:
4metals said:

Well that IS a lot kinder than calling her out as borderline OCD :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a similar thing going on here though 4metals, but don't tell anyone OK?

I suppose then its a consensus amongst all refiners, that all of their better halves dislike the "ruining of your good clothes/shoes", and the time we devote to metal.

...and I can only assume, that your wives also like to spend the money made from that metal as well.. Sometimes before it has even cleared the account. :lol:

My wife recently "when do you have paypal money coming in again, I want to spend 175 on these curtains... Aren't they pretty"
Me - "sure babe"

justinhcase said:
They are quite right once you have a basic understanding of human phycology you will find your basic reaction to people changed.
Some adapt their actions to better communicate with others on an honest level, some to manipulate others around them to their maniacal benefit.
Both schools of thought use and manipulate the same base programming for to different reasons.
It takes years of training in extremely adverse environments to fine tune your natural ability to do so.
But in the last twenty years, we have developed our understanding and analytical techniques to the point where we can detect people with hostile intent no matter how well they think they have camouflaged their intention's
You then look at them a little more carefully, if they are on the straight they will not mind.
My only comment on this (nope, not getting into the glass houses discussion!) is that generally such fine-tuned motive analysis is culture-specific. I'll bet your radar for bad motives is well developed when you are in your usual environment, but different cultures have different tells.

For example, some African businessfolk can make me batty, but they're not being dishonest or even slick--it's more about how business gets done in Africa. And since their cues are a little different, they're harder to read.

upcyclist said:
justinhcase said:
My only comment on this (nope, not getting into the glass houses discussion!) is that generally such fine-tuned motive analysis is culture-specific. I'll bet your radar for bad motives is well developed when you are in your usual environment, but different cultures have different tells.

For example, some African businessfolk can make me batty, but they're not being dishonest or even slick--it's more about how business gets done in Africa. And since their cues are a little different, they're harder to read.
Hard to read so you must engage further.
An honest individual will be more open and less aggressive to question.
It is a little like a personal game of chicken some times.
But nice foke do not escalate a situation.
It is a dirty hand's on enviroment but it is the basis of all front line activity.
Individual interaction is where the rubber hits the road.
distinguishing friend from foe is a very important skill.the more valuable the commodity you deal with the more important that skill will be to you.
I personally chose to use every advantage that has been presented to me by modern understanding of human analysis.
got to love the U.S. B.A.U.
and you are very correct to question my qualifications to operate in Africa.
I am licensed and trained for Main Land Europe.
having just renewed my license I can quote it exactly." To work in the Security sector as a front line operative, manager, supervisor or employer of a licensed security operative in any licensable sector or as the director or partner of a company or partnership providing licensable services with in the U.K. and Europe"
If I had a client going into Any African state on business I would hand them on up to Black Water.
It would be the best in country service for the job, though they are not very subtle..

Nagnath Sargar, please, no double post! Keep it in one thread.

Your new thread with the same question has been deleted.

Göran

Nagnath Sargar said:
If material in the form of silver epoxy ..which is used for soldering connections on PCB board material is in the form of paste.inside this material silver and palladium.. must recover both. How to separate both?
Also I have 20 kg polypropylene tissue paper which is used for gold cleaning there is some amount of gold I want recover gold from tissue. How possible it.

After reading all the posts from various members, I conclude that Nagnath is uncouth, which is normal as a Indian, he must have read the responses to his posts, yet he never thanked the respondent.

Nah, he only posted twice and was last on the forum Aug 23rd.

He didn't get an immediate answer so he moved on. Probably to useless tube.

Latest posts

Back