In a old Office

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
byte-tech said:
necromancer said:
never would have guessed. i am keeping these from now on !!

MarcoP said:
necromancer, me too!

/me is waving the hand in front of you..."Those are not the keyboards you are looking for...."

ok bad joke aside, hope you guys didn't scraped one before.... :evil:

i may have scraped many, after all the keyboards i see they all look the same after a while

gradually I will learn to distinguish different cpu. I am following your advice, for the moment I will only recovery pM.
Thanks to all

byte-tech said:
necromancer said:
never would have guessed. i am keeping these from now on !!

MarcoP said:
necromancer, me too!

/me is waving the hand in front of you..."Those are not the keyboards you are looking for...."

ok bad joke aside, hope you guys didn't scraped one before.... :evil:
Not yet, luckily ... after all I'm new to this ... but the clicky sound could have been inviting hehe. Thanks for the insight!

yes, that clicky sound is unique, here we kill for one (if you excuse the expression), not for scrap or resell, for personal use, those keyboards can register a wide number of simultaneous keystrokes and last longer than the new ones, ideal for gaming.

byte-tech said:
yes, that clicky sound is unique, here we kill for one (if you excuse the expression), not for scrap or resell, for personal use, those keyboards can register a wide number of simultaneous keystrokes and last longer than the new ones, ideal for gaming.
That's what I heard from my brother, he used to have one when typing university assays for others to make some spare change. He said, that's the best keyboard ever made till today, he highly speak about those.

I might give it a try it for a couple of days.

goldsilverpro said:
Looks like the real "work" hasn't started yet.
Not yet. I'm only dedicating to recover materials containing pm and separating it in smaller pieces so I can have more space in my office. I'm learning here how to buy them and at the same time I'm studying ap process because I want to learn it

if those computers work i would sell them for 35 to 45 dollars each. the lcd screens are worth 8 bucks each non-working.

necromancer said:
if those computers work i would sell them for 35 to 45 dollars each. the lcd screens are worth 8 bucks each non-working.
Dear friend, the problem is the shipping! I believe that works. I can test them

Magagna said:
necromancer said:
Excuse me, I believed that you wanted to buy my computers :mrgreen:

Magagna said:
Magagna said:
necromancer said:

just letting you know that you can make more money reselling them if they work.
testing computers is a simple task.

i have many small computer shops that buy 10 computers at a time. they also buy ram & hard drives, new computer power cables & usb connector cables.
i also have a printer repair shop that buys some of my printers.

if you can get 30 to 50 dollars for a computer take it, all the shops that do not supply me with scrap buy products from me.

necromancer said:
Magagna said:
Magagna said:
necromancer said:

just letting you know that you can make more money reselling them if they work.
testing computers is a simple task.

i have many small computer shops that buy 10 computers at a time. they also buy ram & hard drives, new computer power cables & usb connector cables.
i also have a printer repair shop that buys some of my printers.

if you can get 30 to 50 dollars for a computer take it, all the shops that do not supply me with scrap buy products from me.
thanks for the good advice.
Luigi

Latest posts

Back