Jarrod crosbie from Agh: mine sos

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dankstank

Scarn awn you blokes and Sheilas.

Been tryna get that yella for a few years now, went on one of those bloody gold shows, worked at Reeds Prospecting Supplies for 3+ years. Met alot of people and learned a lot but I’m still shit house at recovering gold.

The last nuggets I had got smelted into a charge (hoping to bring some yellow into a smelt I’d did prior of lead and gold)

Now I’ve poured out as much metal as I can into my mould and all the bobs were scanned by xrf showing only 3% gold in one of the smaller ones and 4% in the smallest….

I AM bad luck, for instance- people who disagree take me prospecting and then are not able to find gold at spots they always find some pieces.

Scarn awn you blokes and Sheilas.

Been tryna get that yella for a few years now, went on one of those bloody gold shows, worked at Reeds Prospecting Supplies for 3+ years. Met alot of people and learned a lot but I’m still shit house at recovering gold.

The last nuggets I had got smelted into a charge (hoping to bring some yellow into a smelt I’d did prior of lead and gold)

Now I’ve poured out as much metal as I can into my mould and all the bobs were scanned by xrf showing only 3% gold in one of the smaller ones and 4% in the smallest….

I AM bad luck, for instance- people who disagree take me prospecting and then are not able to find gold at spots they always find some pieces.
Please write in proper English.
There are users that depends on translators and this slang language do not translate well.

Latest posts

Back