less waste possible

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlog Renim

Hi all..

so far i did 2 batch in electrolytic cell.. smaller part dint get to good..

what should i do if i am NOT on a hurry about them.. what mixture could i soak all my part to eat the base.. i would need something that i could put on my balcony with a lid (and a small exhaust) ?

I am a little unsure of what material you wish to remove base metals from, or exactly what the question is.

Acid peroxide will remove a lot of different base metals, the solution is fairly safe to deal with and gas is not that terrible in open air away from metals, an air bubblier for a small fish tank can help with oxygen additions, and it is a slow process for metal removal especially if the metals is very thick, one downside is the amount of waste it can generate if you have volumes of base metals, but then again it can be reused for some time depending on the metals your dissolving another consideration is the mess from these solutions, and is someone Else's balcony under yours, what happens when you spill acid peroxide on their balcony?.

Latest posts

Back