List of Commonly used Chemicals

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much Dave. I must admit I did not expect a 20 page list though, but absolutely great.

I have been spending an awful lot of time on GRF lately, and you guys are great. I mean that. Through the years this has truly become vast resource of information. I have only been here a short while, but the posts are dated so it is easy to see how this has evolved in time. There is the occasional prick every now and then. And there are these great discussions between the older members. And just today and yesterday I bumped into a couple of posts from Deano. Not to mention the likes of yourself, Harold, 4Metals, Steve and quite a few others that I can not quickly remember the names of. I have time and that is a good thing because you need time to get just a little bit of an idea. No idea yet where my journey is going to end though. We'll see. But even if nothing comes out of it, I have learned a lot. Already. But never enough.

Thank you to Noxx for making this possible. I believe I am correct when I say that he has started this and is running the show right?

Joey

JoeyJoystick said:
Thank you to Noxx for making this possible. I believe I am correct when I say that he has started this and is running the show right?

Joey

You are correct. Noxx started this forum when he was just 17 years old! He is now a graduate engineer. 8) This is his forum. The rest of us just try to support what he started!

Dave

FrugalRefiner said:
The rest of us just try to support what he started!

A humble drip into the proverbial bucket, Dave! :D

The work that the moderators and regular contributors, past and present, have poured into this greatest of forums could never be overstated with a lifetime of compliments. It's all of you that have nursed Noxxs' baby into what she is today, and what it will be for many years to come.

Back