Looking for E Scrap Buyer in Texas

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonard68

Hello
I live in a Smaller town in North Texas, I am looking for companies that you know that buy circuit boards from miscellaneous equipment, to include cable and satellite, medical equipment, other stuff. I have been searching scrap yards in Dallas area, but get no responses when I email them.
Anyone sell their stuff to any that they would recommend?

Yeah, i saw them on another post, and I know of another company, it's just shipping prices is too much, I might ship some smaller high grade boards, but i have trash barrels of low and medium grade boards that would cost more to ship then I would get back.

Hello
I live in a Smaller town in North Texas, I am looking for companies that you know that buy circuit boards from miscellaneous equipment, to include cable and satellite, medical equipment, other stuff. I have been searching scrap yards in Dallas area, but get no responses when I email them.
Anyone sell their stuff to any that they would recommend?
Several members in GEO's Facebook group use this company.
http://fmirecycling.com/

Yeah, i saw them on another post, and I know of another company, it's just shipping prices is too much, I might ship some smaller high grade boards, but i have trash barrels of low and medium grade boards that would cost more to ship then I would get back.
If you use a company like pirate ship you save large amounts on your shipping costs.

Back