looking for help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khizar_007

hello everyone !

I am a newbie on this forum , looking for help specifically to mine gold from Cpu scrap laptop scrap and all other components in my country i own a scrap yard and collect all kinds of scrap on daily basis but i have large quantities piled up for Cpu and laptop scrap also motherboards, memory sticks, and etc almost all kinds .
I am looking for help so that someone could guide me how i can recover / refine/ smelt gold on industrial scale as i have tried this process of recovering refining and smelting gold with one pound of gold fingers and it is not cost effective the laptop and cpu scrap has cost me 5 U.S dollar apiece .
I would like to thank all of you for making such a wonderful forum it helps but can anyone tell me which areas of this website do i need to go through to get answers of my question or any specific person that i need to be in contact with ?

thanks regards
KHIZAR JAVED
[email protected]

Hi khizar_007 and welcome to the forum.

First of all, you need to read the rules of the forum. One is don't double post, everything is read here by several persons. I removed your other post and split off this post as it didn't have any thing to do with the topics where you posted, it also wasn't in the right section, Help needed is more appropriate.

What you have to do is to study. We get a lot of questions and most have been answered several times already. Use the search button to find relevant discussions.

It would also be good if you add your approximate location in your profile (country is enough), that way you can get in contact with people from your region who knows the rules and market of the area. You are not the first member from Pakistan on the forum.

By the way, smelting and melting is two different things. Smelting is heating ore with chemicals to turn it into molten metal and extract it from the ore. Melting is heating a metal until it melts, no high temperature chemistry involved here. Use the right terms and searching is getting a lot easier.

Göran

Latest posts

Back