Looking for Job.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decentdude21

Hello Everyone, I'm a gold and silver refiner from India. I have experience in refining gold with SMBS, H2O2, and Hydrazine Hydrate. I also have experience in silver refining and silver electrolysis process. I am jobless now. If anyone has job for me then please contact with me. Thank you.

Here is the issue as I see it. If a refiner in the US wants to hire you he obviously needs to know more about you. But to fly you over for an interview is likely out of the question. I think if you detail some specifics about your skills, what you did and what you are capable of doing for a prospective employer, there is a better chance of someone showing interest. Plus these days work visa’s are harder to come by so the countries you are able to work in may be limited.
I know refineries looking for qualified staff but you will need to be more specific before your request can be taken seriously.

Here is the issue as I see it. If a refiner in the US wants to hire you he obviously needs to know more about you. But to fly you over for an interview is likely out of the question. I think if you detail some specifics about your skills, what you did and what you are capable of doing for a prospective employer, there is a better chance of someone showing interest. Plus these days work visa’s are harder to come by so the countries you are able to work in may be limited.
I know refineries looking for qualified staff but you will need to be more specific before your request can be taken seriously.
Ok thank you Sir

Hello everyone, My name is Pankaj Verma and I'm from Haryana, India. I have 7 years experience of gold and silver refining. I'm jobless now. I'm looking for job in foreign countries. I'm not good in English language but I try to understand everything and make others aware of my point. I am attaching my CV with this post, if anyone has job worthy of me then please in contact. THANK YOU.

Attachments

• Pankaj Verma CV.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Not that I'm hiring, but with seven years of refining in India, i would ask for an extensive health check before considering employing you. Sorry man, but just to make sure I don't get sued should you collapse while on my job site. That because of the current workers health standards in india. Workers are a bit to much replaceable over there. Here we have rights and are protected from job related dangers.

Getting foreigners in western countries to do jobs locals could also do is often mission impossible. You'll need a work permit. Your new boss will have to prove he can't find personel like you in his country.
The language barrier will not help either working with dangerous processes.

Good luck finding a job.

Not that I'm hiring, but with seven years of refining in India, i would ask for an extensive health check before considering employing you. Sorry man, but just to make sure I don't get sued should you collapse while on my job site. That because of the current workers health standards in india. Workers are a bit to much replaceable over there. Here we have rights and are protected from job related dangers.

Getting foreigners in western countries to do jobs locals could also do is often mission impossible. You'll need a work permit. Your new boss will have to prove he can't find personel like you in his country.
The language barrier will not help either working with dangerous processes.

Good luck finding a job.
Thanks

Hello everyone, My name is Pankaj Verma and I'm from Haryana, India. I have 7 years experience of gold and silver refining. I'm jobless now. I'm looking for job in foreign countries. I'm not good in English language but I try to understand everything and make others aware of my point. I am attaching my CV with this post, if anyone has job worthy of me then please in contact. THANK YOU.

Hello decentdude21,

As a dipl. chemichal engeneer, with that many years of experience in refining, why aren`t you owning a recovery business? You say you know all the processes, i believe you could find the material to work with, even in India.
Please excuse my skepticism, but it just makes much more sense if you do it for yourself (nr. beeing self employed) rather to work for someone.

I mean no offence with my post.

Be safe and good luck,

Pete

Excellent suggestion Goldman. Here on the forum there are threads on building your own hoods, building your own scrubber, building your own melt furnace, and the list goes on.

We have also developed threads on how to refine many different scrap types and also threads on strategies to get different scrap types to refine.

In short, everything is here for Decentdude to do as you suggest. Where else on the internet will you find all of that in one place?

And he can get support for anything he doesn’t understand right here too!

While the forum is full of data, actually doing it is a lot harder than most seem to understand. In the US, the lease on a small industrial space that will allow wet chemistry work is at least $2,000 / mo. On top of that, a realistic wage for oneself and basic overhead quickly puts you at $6,000 / mo.

That's a fair amount of material at prevailing accountability rates.

That may be true here in the US but if you remember we had a thread commenting on video’s from a refiner in India where the work space was an open air market, the furnace was a hole dug in the ground and the workers wore flip flops. I would doubt the overhead at that refinery approaches the estimated costs here in the US.
And many a refining operation, even here in the US, got it’s start as a home business which kept overhead low.
Decentdude has 7 years experience under his belt, he should approach this as a glass is half full not glass is half empty proposition.

That is one of the major things here.
We can't or shouldn't measure things in our perspective.
Our view of the world and the regulations or lack thereof is not necessary
a part of the arena in other parts of the world.
Prices seem to follow commodities, but it is highly unlikely that a lot in the outskirts of a town/city
in India will have the ludicrous prices of Europe and US

Edit:
Even if we would wish to.

Hello decentdude21,

As a dipl. chemichal engeneer, with that many years of experience in refining, why aren`t you owning a recovery business? You say you know all the processes, i believe you could find the material to work with, even in India.
Please excuse my skepticism, but it just makes much more sense if you do it for yourself (nr. beeing self employed) rather to work for someone.

I mean no offence with my post.

Be safe and good luck,

Pete
Thank you for your reply. I don't have money to start business. That's why I am looking for a job.

Thank you for your reply. I don't have money to start business. That's why I am looking for a job.

I have started my own company back in 2013 from just an idea... i did not have tools, i did not have space where to work, i did not have any money for materials, just had enough for my daily living.

I went on and searched for materials i could get for free, adjusted my product and technology to what i had, i substituted the processes which had to be done by tools with hand power. Damn hard it was, but i made it happen because I wanted to succeed. And I did. Then reinvested my earnings, rented a garage and bought some tools to ease my work, I was working almost 20 h per day when my wife was pregnant with my dughter.

Never give up on your dreams or goals.

The knowledge is here on the forum.... make a market research on things you could make money out of, before becoming a refiner.

Before you can be a refiner you probably have to be something else, learn something new.

Start collecting junk and sell it to scapyards, then reinvest and so on..for example... Believe me, when you get the grip of it, you will no longer want to work for someone else.

You are the blacksmith of your own destiny.

Be safe

Pete

I have started my own company back in 2013 from just an idea... i did not have tools, i did not have space where to work, i did not have any money for materials, just had enough for my daily living.

I went on and searched for materials i could get for free, adjusted my product and technology to what i had, i substituted the processes which had to be done by tools with hand power. Damn hard it was, but i made it happen because I wanted to succeed. And I did. Then reinvested my earnings, rented a garage and bought some tools to ease my work, I was working almost 20 h per day when my wife was pregnant with my dughter.

Never give up on your dreams or goals.

The knowledge is here on the forum.... make a market research on things you could make money out of, before becoming a refiner.

Before you can be a refiner you probably have to be something else, learn something new.

Start collecting junk and sell it to scapyards, then reinvest and so on..for example... Believe me, when you get the grip of it, you will no longer want to work for someone else.

You are the blacksmith of your own destiny.

Be safe

Pete
Thank you for your motivation. I will try my best.

And many a refining operation, even here in the US, got it’s start as a home business which kept overhead low.

Yep - like most everyone that comes to this forum I started out as a backyard/hobby refiner chasing a few grams of gold/silver - first couple years was a learning process that cost more then I made that turned into "making a living" refining for the next 10 years ;););)

Kurt

Back