Looking for someone who can refine my crushed ore.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm looking to partner with someone who can refine my already crushed hard rock ore that's too hard for me to pan. Hopefully someone in the Midwest I'm in Iowa but willing to travel wherever to get this done. My cell is 712 431 6943 please contact me if your interested I have a lot of fine gold and am willing to do a 50 50 to get it refined please call or text if interested I'd like to get this done as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi I'm looking to partner with someone who can refine my already crushed hard rock ore that's too hard for me to pan. Hopefully someone in the Midwest I'm in Iowa but willing to travel wherever to get this done. My cell is 712 431 6943 please contact me if your interested I have a lot of fine gold and am willing to do a 50 50 to get it refined please call or text if interested I'd like to get this done as soon as possible. Thanks
welcome to the forum.
I can't help but asking for a bit more info:
How do you know it's ore? (rock with enough values in it to be worth mining)
Why can't you pan it out?
Are you sure it's gold and not pyrite?

Why is it to hard to pan ? (it's just to fine - you have a LOT so panning just takes to long - the "gold" floats away etc. etc.)

how much do you have ?

Kurt
Yes Fine Gold does Float, gold is Hydrophobic. Nano particle Gold is very difficult to Collect as a concentrate that is why some mines employ " Float cells "to collect float gold .

Yes Fine Gold does Float, gold is Hydrophobic. Nano particle Gold is very difficult to Collect as a concentrate that is why some mines employ " Float cells "to collect float gold .
Have you tried a miller table with a silicone lining? Silicone is hygroscopic as well, tending to catch fine gold quite well when very fine.

Edit for spelling

Is easy to make a sluice
with some pieces of woods,nails or screew
with a carpet.
Bingo, you made a sluice.

just add Jet Dry to the water
To Break the tension of the water.
so almost all the fine gold sink.
then You can collect almost all fine gold.

unless it is microscopic.

for microscopic,You can use Resin.
I just hear some miner do use Resin .
I never use Resin before,so I cannot advice about it.

2000 acre claim. I mill my own ore. New to Atlantic Canada.
If you have 2000 acres of vein Gold, then it will be well worth your time to set up a floatation plant of your own. You already have done the hard parts, mining and milling. Start with a small plant, then expand as money allows. You didn't mention what the head ore runs, and the amount of grinding necessary to liberate the majority of the Au. Transportation to a mill eats up a lot of money, you might as well put that towards the cells. What is the possibilities of a cyanide leach pad? While this is primarily a refining only site, many here are also well versed in the mining and milling processes.

Want nothing to do with refining. After I mill it's going somewhere. I did the test ore, that's good enough for me.

20240222_193927 (1).jpg

Want nothing to do with refining. After I mill it's going somewhere. I did the test ore, that's good enough for me.

View attachment 61776
It might be good enough for you, but maybe not for the one buying it, if you are selling.
If they process for a fee that may be different.
And as Martijn said, what are we looking at in the picture?

Can anyone answer my fn question? I am looking for a refinery in Eastern Canada. It appears a refining forum would rather strike a pose than answer.

BTW. It's a bowl of jello instant pudding. Strawberry.

here's the mix. for the jello.

Attachments

• 20230414_171846.jpg
    20230414_171846.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Can anyone answer my fn question? I am looking for a refinery in Eastern Canada. It appears a refining forum would rather strike a pose than answer.

BTW. It's a bowl of jello instant pudding. Strawberry.

here's the mix. for the jello.
Careful now, we do not tolerate profanities or foul language.
If you give enough information in your questions you will get more precise answers.
How was this mix processed, the quality of pictures presented in this forum do not always lend itself to deducing what it is.

You have not told if you are selling or you want to have someone refine it for you for a fee.
Anyway in each case an assay will help tremendously.

Edit for spelling

Last edited:
To Billysinker. You need to find a custom mill first, not a refinery. A mill will further process your crushed rocks. I call them rocks, as you cannot even tell us what elements are in them. The mill will use varying processes to concentrate your material. Concentrates are processed further, depending on what you have. You say you have "milled " your rocks already, and a "mill" also concentrates. So when you say you have already milled your rocks, the correct verbiage should be, " I have already crushed my rocks ". A lot more steps to take before refining. Nobody can answer your question, because you do not speak the language spoken here. It is as if you traveled to a foreign country, where no English is spoken, you ask a question in English, but nobody can reply to you, and you get frustrated because nobody can answer your question.
Get a legitimate assay. so you know what, and how much of what, is in your rocks. Also, how much of what, in tons of material, do you have. I doubt if anyone will take a few pounds, you need tons of material.
The more info you provide, the easier it will be to help you.
If you already have a concentrate, then a simple google search for refiners will be your best bet. There are lots of them, you just need to be able to discuss with them, what you have.

Why is it to hard to pan ? (it's just to fine - you have a LOT so panning just takes to long - the "gold" floats away etc. etc.)

how much do you have ?

Kurt
All total idk probably 80 lbs but ya it's way to hard to pan for me but maybe it's just me I'm sure more panning would enable me to do it but the hard rock ore is really fine gold it's seeable with the naked eye and there is a good amount of it idk why everyone thinks everyone else isnt aware of how oyrite and gold arent the same thing atball one is malleable one shatters one is magnetic one isnt one is shiny in light other is always shiny...man it's annoying how many nutt huggin jealous people are in this group but ya its gold its a good amount mixed in with the rest of the crushed ... It'd be easier to just do aqua regia I'm just not confident with that and if anyone is I'm willing to literally split the money you lose nothing and gain who knows how much so idk why people aren't jumping all over this if its pyrite ok send me home no loss too you if it's not then you make out big for nothing it's like brain cells don't exist anymore...

Back