Looking for someone who can refine my crushed ore.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All total idk probably 80 lbs but ya it's way to hard to pan for me but maybe it's just me I'm sure more panning would enable me to do it but the hard rock ore is really fine gold it's seeable with the naked eye and there is a good amount of it idk why everyone thinks everyone else isnt aware of how oyrite and gold arent the same thing atball one is malleable one shatters one is magnetic one isnt one is shiny in light other is always shiny...man it's annoying how many nutt huggin jealous people are in this group but ya its gold its a good amount mixed in with the rest of the crushed ... It'd be easier to just do aqua regia I'm just not confident with that and if anyone is I'm willing to literally split the money you lose nothing and gain who knows how much so idk why people aren't jumping all over this if its pyrite ok send me home no loss too you if it's not then you make out big for nothing it's like brain cells don't exist anymore...
First of all:
Drop your lingo, use proper English.
We have many users that depend on translators and this text are not good for that.
And people point at Pyrite because many do not know how to differentiate between Pyrite and Gold.
It is one of the most common mistakes in mining.

80 lbs is in the realm of tiny amount for miners and refineries.
Before you start thinking of using acids you need an assay,
that will additionally give you the information needed to form a plan of how to treat the rock/ore/sands you have.

where refers to a physical location or physical entity.

a refinery converts raw material into value.

how refers to that process.

why is subjective to that process.

tailings are milled ore that have been through gravity separation.

Atlantic Canada refers to any part of Canada next to the Atlantic Ocean.

Seems the frequent flyers here would rather be right than simply give a simple answer. If I need someone to tell me all about my business who knows nothing about it and assumes, I have two ex wives and a mother in law.

Thanks for your time and best of luck with your endeavours.

Billy.

Seems the frequent flyers here would rather be right than simply give a simple answer. If I need someone to tell me all about my business who knows nothing about it and assumes, I have two ex wives and a mother in law.

Billy.

A simple answer is dependent on a well formulated question, we don't get too many of them.
In this respect you are right it should be easy to point you to a refinery.
I'm in Europe so I will have to use Google,
so then it is better for you to use Google since you know exactly what you are looking for.
Good Luck.

Billy.
Tailings are ores processed, by any means, wether gravity, floatation, or cyanide. Tailings mean you have recovered what is economical to your particular recovery process. Todays tailings could be future ore. A refinery does not convert raw materials into values. That would be a mill, as already explained. A refiner will only deal with alloys.
I know it is semantics, but you still do not speak the language. Maybe this is why you have 2 ex wives. Probably didn't need to throw that in, but communication is key here.

In about 6 weeks or less, everyone who is in this business, will know my business. Real good.

Scoreboard.

maybe I'll buy you buzzards a server.

I was gonna tell a refiner/miller/value creator guy that GRF sent me. But I never got that far. In two pages.

Attachments

• 20240118_142144.jpg
    20240118_142144.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240118_142114.jpg
    20240118_142114.jpg
  • 20240118_142126.jpg
    20240118_142126.jpg
"Gold refiners helping one and other."

seems about right😂🤣🤩
Gold refining the actual metal is our focus, not Gold mining, there are other forums for that.
We have a few miners here too, so we try to help when we can.
When that is said, we can't help the ones not helping them self by at least giving enough information.
Refineries is out of my realm, but unless you have something to indicate scale of your latest pictures,
they do not look like milled more like coarsely crushed.

Sorry brother, we still have no idea what you have presented in the pictures. They look like rocks. Gold will have a metallic luster, wether viewed in, or out of light. Sometimes nuggets will have a coating of white or black on them. I do not know what else to say.

The best advice you have received is to make an assay, to know what it contains You rocks.

You are very lucky to have so many peoples to care about You and want You to do it the right way by gave You advice.
listen to them.

I would have liked to receive those advice when I was started mining.

Do the assay ,with out any proves of Value,No one will do Nothing.
because such operation cost lot of $$$$$.

more money than we think.

mining,at any stage cost lot of Money.

so first do the assay in a lab.
Jeff Williams and others miners do use
this lab

http://www.reedlab.altervista.org

do the assay first
with respect ,otherwise You are losing your time.

I have lot of tons of ore at my claims
if i go around do crazy thing picking up
low grade ore and other thing
with out doing an assay first
heck i will be stupid losing all my energy and effort.

I will be pretty busy soon in spring and all summer mining.
because the mountain were my claims are right now are cold as the north pole.

Last edited:
The best thing is do an assay.
otherwise You are losing Your time.

with the assay already done
You will know if your rocks have Values
then You can look For advice how to extract Your ore values .

perhaps if it is good enough to earn some money
any mining company can invest.

because any mining operation cost lot of $$$$.

or You can learn the trade and with good advice do it Yourself and making a living of it.

Last edited:
in readingba
Sorry brother, we still have no idea what you have presented in the pictures. They look like rocks. Gold will have a metallic luster, wether viewed in, or out of light. Sometimes nuggets will have a coating of white or black on them. I do not know what else to say.
never seen hi-grade calcined ore before son?

ore don't shine fella, just an fyi and I don't mill gold, seems redundant.

tripping all over yourselves to be someone you ain't.

Get better info at a senior's scrapbooking forum.

I know that's dog urine and brown sugar but I don't want to make my own jello anymore so I thought I could get a recommend

from the refiner's form.

(y)

Read back about 20 pages. You full of yourself clowns are some real bastions of the industry.

Windbags.

I know that's dog urine and brown sugar but I don't want to make my own jello anymore so I thought I could get a recommend

from the refiner's form.

(y)

Read back about 20 pages. You full of yourself clowns are some real bastions of the industry.

Windbags.
Drop the attitude mate.
You are a whisker from being banned.

Well is that split the profit after processing costs or send half of the pm's in the ore back to you?
Split however it makes sense... After processing costs I'm guessing I don't want to make more than whoever is willing to do this for me I'm honestly just trying to get this done. I can't move past this point at the moment so if whoever can help me take this crushed and turn it into what it needs to be then they deserve half the profits in my eyes I mean obviously cant do it without them so ya just whatever is more fair is what it would be.

The best advice you have received is to make an assay, to know what it contains You rocks.

You are very lucky to have so many peoples to care about You and want You to do it the right way by gave You advice.
listen to them.

I would have liked to receive those advice when I was started mining.

Do the assay ,with out any proves of Value,No one will do Nothing.
because such operation cost lot of $$$$$.

more money than we think.

mining,at any stage cost lot of Money.

so first do the assay in a lab.
Jeff Williams and others miners do use
this lab

http://www.reedlab.altervista.org

do the assay first
with respect ,otherwise You are losing your time.

I have lot of tons of ore at my claims
if i go around do crazy thing picking up
low grade ore and other thing
with out doing an assay first
heck i will be stupid losing all my energy and effort.

I will be pretty busy soon in spring and all summer mining.
because the mountain were my claims are right now are cool as the north pole.
Thank you I really appreciate the advice. I know people find fools gold and believe they have gold all the time and I'm not acception because it's what's expected but I've taken all this into account I will send off for assay but I've already proven to myself that it's gold its mixed with pyrites and all but my word is like anyone else we all expect to be wrong so I understand none of you know me nor do I know any of you so your right it'll take an assay to prove it I knew that all along I don't know why it took your message to get me to understand that but thank you because it did I really don't know why I didn't think of it in those terms till now I mean I knew that all along again thank you. I will check the link you sent.

Last edited:
Tailings are ores processed, by any means, wether gravity, floatation, or cyanide. Tailings mean you have recovered what is economical to your particular recovery process. Todays tailings could be future ore. A refinery does not convert raw materials into values. That would be a mill, as already explained. A refiner will only deal with alloys.
I know it is semantics, but you still do not speak the language. Maybe this is why you have 2 ex wives. Probably didn't need to throw that in, but communication is key here.
Thank you for the definitive answers I literally needed to know the difference between the mill and the refiner thank you so very much honestly helped out a ton.... Thank you!

Back