MC999 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Political correctness is the worst plague of mankind. It force people to confine to standards created by handful people who in most cases do not represent majority.
Ability of saying what you really think is suppressed by dancing around trying to say what others want to hear. Not my cup of coffee.

I wish Bill Hicks was still around.
I miss his slant on life.
Probably my favorite American,More like a Philosopher to me.
Let's all close our eyes and say a small word for bill and hope a little of his bright spirit can help influence the people on this board.
Love you Bill Hope you are still out there Man :lol:

Palladium is correct. You two children need to get back on topic and keep your personal spats private.

Which of you wish to be banned?

Show me by continuing this moronic thread.

I could lock it, but I prefer banning a few to set the example.

Who wishes to go first?

Harold

justinhcase said:
Sorry if you took offense I really did not mean any harm I do wax lyrical as it is called some time.And I did not expect you to care about me or my account .
I am on the other side of the world and it sounds like you have your hands full .my heart and best wish go out to any one in your position.

First off I do appreciate your apology. Secondly, I did have a nice eloquent, heartfelt post last night that my browser ate when it crashed. I'll leave it at that publicly, and take the rest to PM's.

Sorry for derailing the thread as that was not my intention :(

Harold_V said:
Which of you wish to be banned?

Show me by continuing this moronic thread.

I could lock it, but I prefer banning a few to set the example.

Who wishes to go first?

Harold
I'm with Harold on this, 100%. There are 3 or 4 people that always jump in anytime a personal controversy is brewing. You know who you are. This just intensifies and prolongs the arguments. I'm also fed up with this and would certainly agree with Harold to one or more of you getting banned. The forum would not suffer one bit by your absence. If you want to argue or bitch, do it by PM and totally keep it off the forum.

justinhcase,

Back to the 1st post in this thread. You haven't said how far back this goes but, from April 1 until now, according to Kitco, the highest gold price has been about $1328 and the lowest about $1242. That's less than a 7% difference. How can you possibly consider that a "crash?" How could anyone sympathize with your problem? Why didn't you have enough sense to consider this possibility? You screwed up and, to make it worse, you then reneged on your agreements. Your word is dead. You are to be no longer trusted. What don't you understand about, "a deal is a deal?" For once, I think eBay did the right thing.

This worthless thread is now locked. If you continue to bitch about this, you're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back