my last batch

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callicom

i bought some boards the other day, 52 lb, so far i have 1 pound of fingersand a bunch of cpu`s that i`ve knocked off the ceramic cover plates and others what seems to be gold plated metal covers. the plastic ones i`ve knocked off the metal plates and whatever else was of no value. So now i have in ceramic -1 int. pro---2 ibm 6x86mx--- 1 cyrix 6x86 --- 1 amd 5x86 ---1 int. dx4 --- 1 cyrix 486 --- 7 int. 486
---5 int. 386 --- 3 int. pent. with a big gold plate on back --- 30 int. pent. ---and 27 amd with a weird logo
the plastic ones are--- 55 int.xeon --- 10 int. celeron --- 11 pent. 3 and some more i don`t know what.
so it gives me about 6.5 lb cpus and one pound of fingers
now i still need to get all the pins off the boards. :?: would it be alright to process all of this together including the pins in ap :?: or is it recommended to process this stuff separately.

well i guess its a stupid question so i get no answer, so i`ll ap everything , sorry fellows :mrgreen:

callicom said:
well i guess its a stupid question so i get no answer, so i`ll ap everything , sorry fellows :mrgreen:
If you don't care if you do it right or not, if you don't care if you only get one forth of the Gold you should get, if you don't care enough to read the forum, what makes you think anyone else does? The question you asked is a simple one that has been asked and answered at least a dozen times. That may be why no one answered you IMMEDIATELY. You just posted the question a short time ago. If you don't have any more patience than that, waiting on the AP will drive you crazy.

If you haven't seen Steves videos yet, you should go watch them. He shows how to make and use a cell for the lids along with some very information videos on other processes.

no i do care and i`m readind hokes and i finaly was able to watch lazer steves videos, i had to download some program from his site to do it. i didn`t mean to be impatient :oops: sorry about that, i just figured the question was the answer so no one answered . so from what i`ve learned i`ll do my fingers tomorow, i`ve been watching his videos for 2 hours , no harm intended :mrgreen:

callicom, there is a lot to learn and when you first start it does seem overwhelming, trying to find things you never heard of before, so many processes, and the details never do end.

But believe me it gets somewhat easier Hang In There.

butcher said:
callicom, there is a lot to learn and when you first start it does seem overwhelming, trying to find things you never heard of before, so many processes, and the details never do end.

But believe me it gets somewhat easier Hang In There.
thats exactly right, even reading hokes is quite a chalenge, you realy have to stay concentrated, thanks :mrgreen:

Back